Facelift Digital speedometer

h5djr

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
This may seem a silly question but my digital speedo is set to km/h. How do I can it to mph.
I just spent ages looking through the manual but so far cannot find anything. Can anyone help?

It's definitely an option in the MMI, as I adjusted mine to kph last time I drove in France. Lord knows where in the MMI it resides though.

Go to settings and it's there. On mine it's not in car settings, it's at the top right tab part when in the main menu. Then its there somewhere! Sorry can't be more specific, not in the car! If you can't find it then I'll check for sure later

I went out to sort another couple of items on the car and had another look at the MMI. I realised that I needed to turn the MMI wheel a bit further and the Settings heading came up. Went into that and there it was.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
How did it end up on km rather than mph? Or has it always been like that but unused by you?

Good question. I assume I must have changed it before one of my journeys to Germany. My memory is not as good as it used to be ! Normally I set my TomTom to km/h when I go abroad because I don't use the digital speedo as I prefer the normal DIS view, especially with the miles left on view.

Reactions: Audi Bairn