DIAMONDBRITE FREEBIE !

shilts

Reaction score
Hi , i have just been offered diamondbrite as a freebie on my new factory order and was reading a recent thread on the product . I see you guy's are a bit divided on the subject , but was wondering if it was worth taking them up as it will be free . Also if i did go for it and at a later date decided it was not giving the results that i expected would it be possible to add a polish / wax over the top of it ? Also what are your views on the results of diamondbrite on the glass and interior - does it really work ? I realise this subject as been talked about on the forum recently , but i'm looking for a few more views please , thanks . :icon_thumright:

i used to work for a dealership back in 2000 time.....we used to sell diamondbrite for £300, the actual cost to us was £30 back then :) all the claims of it lasting however long they say is absolute crap, personally if it was free id ask for the kit so i could apply it myself (then flog on ebay), they will tell you that this will void the warranty as it has to be applied at dealership probably. Ours was applied by our Kosovan valeters who used to spray acid all over cars they were washing, not a clue....id never trust a dealer with my car as the cleaners are generally all contracted and/or tageted per car, couldnt care less