Deep Dish Alloys on 8V A3

bobinder

Reaction score
Which set of alloys look best on the new A3? I've gone for the standard 18" as below:

1901267 1

But love the deep dish look as below:

Bil007Cool white audi s5 on big deep dish wheels 1 800 600BCS 031012 Audi A3 MAM MT1 Alloys 2

Anyone have any examples of A3 8v with Deep Dish Alloys?

Well, if you want it to look like you've strapped oil drums to your hubs then go with deep dish....

I'm not even sure if this is a serious question.... lol :uhm:

To be honest this is a look I expect to see on an older vehicle that's been dropped into the weeds. I'm not sure the look will work on the 8V, but each to their own

To be honest this is a look I expect to see on an older vehicle that's been dropped into the weeds. I'm not sure the look will work on the 8V, but each to their own

I suppose, just disappointed with the stock alloys that Audi supply. Need something difference in their collection but the best they have are the brushed metal ones IMO.

It 'can' look ok if you get the right wheels IMO - I had BBS 2 piece split rims on my previous 8P S3 and it certainly didnt look like oil drums :laugh:

Some of the pics above do look a little extreme though - so its a balance. I cant add the photos as I'm at work and photobucket is disabled.

If you search for Audi S3 BBS CKII Air in google / or on here in the search bar - it will bring up my old S3 with those rims on it.

It 'can' look ok if you get the right wheels IMO - I had BBS 2 piece split rims on my previous 8P S3 and it certainly didnt look like oil drums :laugh:

Some of the pics above do look a little extreme though - so its a balance. I cant add the photos as I'm at work and photobucket is disabled.

If you search for Audi S3 BBS CKII Air in google / or on here in the search bar - it will bring up my old S3 with those rims on it.
20120219 161804

These ones? Look really smart IMO.

The wheels the OP states to be "standard" are I believe an option in the UK?

I have to say I don't personally like the deep dish look, but each to their own!