Debadge?

reefer110

Reaction score
Looking for some opinions, which looks better? TIA

With
Without
Blank

Middle, never understood why people take the manufacturers logo off their cars :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Bishop187
I’d choose middle, with the Quattro badge left on.

Reactions: MikeParkin and S32B
Thanks all, seems fairly unanimous so far! @Audidi I had considered leaving the Quattro badge on.

I’ll be the odd one out, as I prefer pic 1, as I’ve never understood why people want the ‘disguise’ what model they have....but there again I’m an old fogey!!!

Reactions: Flying Scotsman, pburv and Phutters
I’ll be the odd one out, as I prefer pic 1, as I’ve never understood why people want the ‘disguise’ what model they have....but there again I’m an old fogey!!!
It’s not always about disguising the vehicle, there are 4 badges on the back of the tdi & tfsi (incl the rings).
It looks much cleaner with just one (some prefer none).

Reactions: George_P
Middle with the rings IMHO, done same to my A4 some years ago

Pic one...never understand the logic of removing factory badges. If you had any RS or S model would you also debadge?

Reactions: Phutters and AllanG
Pic one...never understand the logic of removing factory badges. If you had any RS or S model would you also debadge?

No, as the S and RS variant typically only have the one badge. The reason for contemplating removal is that IMO the back of the car looks too busy.

Middle pic for me, looks odd without the rings imho

Reactions: Bells
Remove the two model ids but keep the Audi badge much cleaner and did the same with my S3.
Going to do it on the R8 when I get a chance as the positioning of it drives me nuts.

Middle for me, although I would invest the time in cleaning them exhaust tips instead mate :footy: