Dear Audi... Please make this...

D

deci

Excuse the rushed photoshoppery, but I did a quick mockup of the A3/RS3 I'd love to own. More compact and prettier than an A5, more practical than a TT. A proper 2-series rival.

Alas, there's 0% chance of it ever happening...

audi_A3_coupe_render_RS3_mockup.jpg

Reactions: Pinky1959, Liam Miller, Martinbanshee and 12 others
l am sure there is a all new A3 Coupe....coming out in the new ALL new A3.....and *** ....couldnt ye have given it a better colour...lol

Reactions: TDI-line, azibux1, Jcbmally and 3 others
l am sure there is a all new A3 Coupe....coming out in the new ALL new A3.....and *** ....couldnt ye have given it a better colour...lol

I think Audi have said before that they wouldn't do an A3 coupe as they have the TT, but you never know...

Reactions: lledwoc and pburv
I think Audi have said before that they wouldn't do an A3 coupe as they have the TT, but you never know...

A3/TT 4 door coupe....?? BMW seem to manage it very well with the 4 series Grand Coupe?

Reactions: pburv
A3/TT 4 door coupe....?? BMW seem to manage it very well with the 4 series Grand Coupe?

They've concepted a 4-door TT already. Surprised they haven't made it given the feedback the concept got.

2f433b9f4451c2a026aa39818847b26a-jpg.308365

Reactions: pburv
Ah the mythical Sport Coupe raises its head again
01 audi quattro concept drive

Reactions: Kalashnikov, Pinky1959, TDI-line and 7 others
Oh no, not at all. That's a different beast altogether. I just want an A3 in coupe form - a hard top version of the cabrio that we have; Audi's answer to the 2 series.

I've been day dreaming about this as a S3 Cab owner.
I was wondering if I could get a hard top printed by one of those new fangled 3D printers and then swap out the soft top, along the lines 3 series.

Oh no, not at all. That's a different beast altogether. I just want an A3 in coupe form - a hard top version of the cabrio that we have; Audi's answer to the 2 series.
Maybe I am splitting hairs but I always thought that the sport coupe concept was always a coupe version of the A3 but suppose Audi have now got the option now of taking the Q2 chassis as a basis for a Sport Coupe

That S3 coupe photoshop looks way better than the Audi TT 4 door concept. Looks grand in yellow but Sepang/Ara blue might outshine it...though I am sure that Jassy is working on a gif to support his point of view.

Reactions: TDI-line and Jassyo06
Maybe I am splitting hairs but I always thought that the sport coupe concept was always a coupe version of the A3 but suppose Audi have now got the option now of taking the Q2 chassis as a basis for a Sport Coupe

The Quattro concept you posted, and the subsequent second (yellow)Quattro concept were both built on the rs5 platform. They're 190mph super coupes that would be in the same price range (or more) as a R8 if they were ever made.

I'm talking of a 25-40k small coupe in diesel and petrol form to take on the 2 series. Basically a hard top version of the a3 cabrio.

The tt is as close as we get to an a3 coupe.

Reactions: RustyTheSnowman
I would have bought an S3 coupe if they made one. I don't really need 4 doors, but that's only way to get an S3 here. While the TTS is a great car too, I just don't think it's worth the price premium over the S3.

Reactions: Flying Scotsman
DSC 0603
This is stunning ****** cars that don't exist

DSC 0602

Reactions: Pook, TDI-line, Pinky1959 and 3 others
Really don't like the front of the new a5. Thought it would grow on me but it's not.

Really don't like the front of the new a5. Thought it would grow on me but it's not.

That S5 was the best looking Audi l saw today stunning it was, outside and inside the interior leaves the A3/S3's looking very dull and old fashioned indeed

Which looks better, the A3 Clubsport Quattro Concept, RS3 sedan, or the user S3 with front lip spoiler.

8098.jpg

audi-rs3-sedan-2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: TDI-line
Hmmm, think maybe I should keep the S3 for the term then see what these are going for :hearteyes:
still think the RS suits the sportsback more myself....mind you, i think that with s3 to :cower:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Tom.H
I agree the Quattro concept car and 2 door look gorgeous. Personally I'd love it if they made

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...MbRAhXnJMAKHQlkB9oQMwhNKCgwKA&iact=mrc&uact=8

An S3 and RS3 avant, successor to the old rs2 in size. They make the golf r estate, seat Cupra 300 st is coming, why no S3/RS3 avant?! I'd love a saloon if it fitted with my lifestyle needs but it doesn't, a small fast estate would be perfect... and the other VAG owned brands show they are popular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Audi... Please make this...

More like it :D:D:D

Any idea of RS3 pricing in the UK yet.....I was at my dealer last week checking on the progress of my S3 and asked about Canadian pricing...nothing, though they have firm orders for 11 and 6 on the waiting list.