Custom "S3" Branded Floor Mats (8V)

Slight problem with mine...

I ordered for the Saloon (which I require) and they've sent me a set for the Hatch/3dr. The rear mats are totally different.

They're working on getting a new pair of rears out to me just now.

As for the review... Autostyle have specifically requested that I do not share images of their work on the public forum, however I'm more than happy to send some via direct messaging.

Also, I must add that these mats are OEM quality, if not better! Very plush carpet and refined finishing. Far superior to the previous sample drivers mat I received.

Hi I’m looking for new mats....wondering how the Anthracite colour looks against the carpet?

Wondering if you could show pic....thanks

Reactions: GregS3
Hi I’m looking for new mats....wondering how the Anthracite colour looks against the carpet?

Wondering if you could show pic....thanks

Perfect match Craig!

I ended up sending mine back though because they sent me the wrong rears and didn’t include the contrast stitch, so I don’t have a pic at the moment.

It’s Greg from the old SeatCupra.net days btw! :tonguewink:

Anybody else ordered/received theirs yet? @Leevr @Jamesey78 @lucaslfc @Dan Halen @Craigyboy76

I received mine yesterday, great quality and looked good. Unfortunately they were for an esprit! Bit of a communication error. I popped up to their factory this morning and explained what the score was, and all is being sorted. There was a set of anthracite ones ready to be sent out and I liked the colour so have changed mine to that with white edging and they are making me another set up. Was shown around the factory too, was really good. Great customer service.

Reactions: jungle650 and GregS3
I received mine yesterday, great quality and looked good. Unfortunately they were for an esprit! Bit of a communication error. I popped up to their factory this morning and explained what the score was, and all is being sorted. There was a set of anthracite ones ready to be sent out and I liked the colour so have changed mine to that with white edging and they are making me another set up. Was shown around the factory too, was really good. Great customer service.
Nightmare! The ones you have seen are more than likely the ones I returned... They sent me a set for the 3dr and I need the set for a Sportback/Saloon. Don't think I'll be getting mine until the end of next week now but that doesn't matter as I'm away with work now until the 12th Feb.

Hopefully tomorrow, will post pics
Sweet! I look forward to seeing them!

Anybody else ordered/received theirs yet? @Leevr @Jamesey78 @lucaslfc @Dan Halen @Craigyboy76
I've not ordered yet. I was hoping for some photos here to see more examples- that, and I'm just not in a hurry all around. I'll be going without any logo as I intend to source a set of Audi Exclusive badges for the mats. My car came with AE mats (anthracite, matching nappa leather piping with yellow stitching), but I'd prefer to keep those as pristine as I can (other than the 3,000 miles of heel wear they came with- argh!). I'm thinking I may want yellow piping on this set... haven't decided if that would be too much with the yellow interior trim. Otherwise, will virtually mimic the factory mats, then add the badging.

These look great! Anyone seen S3 mats with red piping? I'll probably go all black, but would be interested to see if it works..

Got my replacements today, brilliant service. They look great, haven't tried fitting them yet, not sure I want to, they're too nice!

Reactions: Leevr and GregS3
These look great! Anyone seen S3 mats with red piping? I'll probably go all black, but would be interested to see if it works..
I’ve seen anthracite carpet with anthracite leatherette border with a red stitch. Looks really smart on the FL as the factory standard is red stitch instead of grey/silver on the PFL.

Did they turn up mate?
****** postman. Off to the post office tommorow morning for me then.
20180202 183034 2016x1134

Good point! I went without the heel pad and no logos on the rears #cheapskate :tongueclosed:
Tried to get a logo'd boot carpet, but they don't have a template yet. Said I could drive up there. Bit far from somerset. They would take a paper template and produce one. If anyone's close and fancies a trip to them for a template to be taken, it would be much appreciated.

Reactions: jungle650
Tried to get a logo'd boot carpet, but they don't have a template yet. Said I could drive up there. Bit far from somerset. They would take a paper template and produce one. If anyone's close and fancies a trip to them for a template to be taken, it would be much appreciated.
I'd be interested but I'm in a saloon

Reactions: Leevr

Where are they I want a boot mat I might go up there

Too far for me

I want a quality carpet boot mat rather than a boot liner but can’t seem to get one anywhere

Sportback

That's not Autostyle's work is it? Quality looks nowhere near similar...
No, just ebay. Just showing an example of a boot carpet. Where would you put the S3 logo and what size.