coupe

• Thread starter imported_dazzaaudisport
  • Start date
I

imported_dazzaaudisport

Any idea if they are still bringing out a coupe version of the A4? Guess it will be the B7 version now if they do.

Oh man..... just the thought of an S4 coupe is making me drool!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

But the thing is, I don't seem to like what Audi has been doing on its A4 platform... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

G

drum, Audi has to do a lot to ruin BMW's launch. Since 1-series looks pretty good in reality, and B7 plain ugly in pictures. A lot would have to change.

- Yak

saw this photo a while back and thought it looked really nice.

a3 Derv,
I'm pretty sure that picture is a photochop of a cab. It's been around for a while now.

If it's true that it will be launched in March I will be one happy bloke. I've been waiting for the 2.0TFsi to be put into the A3 three door but if there is any more talk of an A4 coupe then I will definitely wait for that.

It will be one sweeeet car!!

It still is a very nice picture!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

G

Yeah, wasn't targeting 1-series to A4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. I meant that if 1-series looked so good in flesh, why wouldn't 3-series too? As to A-Class and 1-series, I believe they're targeted to difference audience.

1-series is much more sportier, and most likely a lot better to drive, while A-Class has more legroom at the back (which 1-series doesn't have at all). In this you have to mix A3 also , which is kinda big compared to those two.

- Yak

Yak, I don't know about you, but I think the leaked pictures of the new 3-Series are terrible. Maybe like the 1-Series it'll look better in the flesh. But to my taste I find it full of awkward angles and messy details.
Here's a hint of the A4 coupe:

Where's the hint Drum? Where? where? Need that car!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

If it looks like that they will sell bucket loads!!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
drum said:
Another shot of Nuvolari / A4 coupe

[/ QUOTE ]

Simply: AWESOME!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

G

As you can see, the new grille looks great and the front headlight treatment is consistent with the new B7 A4's. I'm not sure whether the A4 coupe will have LED lights, but we can only hope it does. According to various reports I've read, the dashboard design controls will be entirely new and a lot like the A6 with instruments angled towards the driver. I'm not sure whether the windscreen will be so sharply raked, but this is definitely the general look and feel of it. IMHO it makes the 3-Series look ugly and dull.

That interior shot looks a bit odd! The centre piece between the seats looks like it has been photochopped. Looks like the gearlever section has received a copy an paste from the a6 centre console ???

[ QUOTE ]
Yak said:
The 7-series might look weird, but 5-series was recognizable as BMW, and 1-series is even closer to the old feeling.

Audi on the other hand, with this new B7, look like any other Toyota. Take the badges off and I couldn't say what car it is.

- Yak

[/ QUOTE ]

It is very unfortunate though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

I love Audi

G

I think we need to see these cars in the flesh before passing final judgement on the looks. Moreover, here is a CGI that shows what the coupe is likely to look like.

Then there is the convertible, which IMHO just gets better and better...

It looks like the next genration TT, just a little stretched!

Sorry guys, but I also see some Chris Bangle style flame surfacing on the sides!

ok so far i have been told the cabriolet will be released in the uksometime during 2006. As for the a4 coupe well even audi germany carnt make there minds up about that one one minute there gonna build it the next there not so your guess is a good as mine

forgot to say ive seen the new bmw 3 series and for me the front grill looks like its come straight off of an old shape rover hoe ever the rest of the car in thought was really nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ps sorry about the spelling im having a real bad day hope it makes sence anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif