Facelift Coolant loss S4

vinvinian

Reaction score
Had temp up to 95 not to bad but fan running all the time. Then warning lights..... was only a short journey so stopped called Audi roadside. 30 mins ...good service. 5 mins from Audi . In fixed all ok . Diagnosed as a leak fyom thermostat housing . New stat. Gaskets all good under warranty

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

How strange. Mine went in for its first MOT the other day and unbeknown to me at the time the same fault was discovered by the tech. The Audi Cam report showed the coolant level to be bang on the minimum hence I'd not had any warning up to that point. Only noticed by the tech because of small traces of coolant where it shouldn't have been. All sorted there and then FoC under warranty.
Top marks to the Audi Worcester guys.

How strange. Mine went in for its first MOT the other day and unbeknown to me at the time the same fault was discovered by the tech. The Audi Cam report showed the coolant level to be bang on the minimum hence I'd not had any warning up to that point. Only noticed by the tech because of small traces of coolant where it shouldn't have been. All sorted there and then FoC under warranty.
Top marks to the Audi Worcester guys.
Yep coolant level was fine .And at no point had I seen any water on drive or after parking .

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk