Comfort windows problem

• Thread starter Deleted member 21388
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21388

For some odd reason my comfort windows (ie open or closure via the remote) have stopped working.

They go up & down ok with the switches - Does anyone know the vag com settings for them ?

Cheers

Richard

Does the one touch work on the windows when in car?

If not then simple reset of the system will do this, just roll the windows down, up down up by holding the windows switches in place, then it should reset comfort to one touch which inturn also resets for the remote

You can check 46, 42 & 52 for any codes thrown, 42 is drivers door module, 52 is passengers & 46 is conveneince which has all the comfort features in long coding, but these codes dont change by themselves, its most likely a reset needed thats all

Do me a favour, go into 46, then click on coding, then click long coding, make sure the number 4, bit tick boxes are there at bottom, then come out alltogether, then go back in to same place & tell me if the tick boxes have disappeared as might have found a bug today with vcds as mate has same problem, tick boxes disappear on 2nd time of going into long coding weird, but need to confirm its not just us before reporting

Thanks - reset the passenger window to one shot mode & Both remotes can open and close the windows !
In regards to vag com - I take it you mean the Auto lock function ? If so mine is remembering its settings fine. (all three boxes are ticked on mine, Vga com is 805.1)

Richard

nah mate, I specifically mean go into 46, then coding, then long coding & just see if you can see the tick boxes at the bottom, dont chnage anything just see if they're there, then come out of 46 alltogether then go back in to 46 & see if the tick boxes are there at the bottom with descriptions, cause me & mate have maybe found bug as any subsequent access to long coding in 46 makes the tick boxes disappear, if you dont get me then pm your number then I'll ring & explain, helps us to report an important bug then fella, glad you sorted windows, my pleasure

ok tried the above and can see the three ticks are there with descriptions, came out and then go back into 46, coding and long coding helper and all three ticks are still there with the descriptions !

Richard