1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colour Etc

Gazjs Jan 25, 2016

1. Gazjs

Gazjs Well-Known Member Team Sepang Audi S3

I don't know what its called, but I am wondering how to get the information under the display picture. People have "Team Sepang" etc .......

Sandra likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi, if you hover over your name at the top right of the page a screen drops down. Scroll down to join user groups and click that. Choose your colour and car banners. Save and that applies them under your avatar. Any problems I can apply for you. :)

Gazjs likes this.
  4. Gazjs

Gazjs Well-Known Member Team Sepang Audi S3

Excellent, many thanks.

Appreciate the help.

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

No Problem. :)

6. chrisb72

chrisb72 Active Member Team Mythos Audi S4

Does this only work via the desk top version and not the mobile version?

I was trying to add these to my profile , but struggling to do so on my iPhone.

7. Sandra

If you tell me what you want added I will apply them for you :)