Collection Pics - All A3/S3

Update!!

I took delivery of my courtesy car yesterday, a 64 plate Glacier White TDI, while they sort the damage to mine.

I've got to say what a car!!!! I cannot wait to get my S Line now!!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and David83S3
Picked my BW8 S3 up from Coventry on Wednesday. Hugely impressed so far! Previous 2 cars were an MX-5 and a GT86 so being comfortable and able to whisper to my partner on the drive back down the M1 was quite a novelty, still showing a lot of mechanical sympathy to it for another few hundred miles but you can sense the power thats waiting to be used, especially the mountains of torque low end (compared to my old 'rev their balls off to make them move' cars).

Also my boss might be happy I'm in work much earlier than I used to be, those end spaces are like gold-dust!

Screen Shot 2015 03 20 at 163942
Screen Shot 2015 03 20 at 163829

Reactions: mike price, Scottyg, David83S3 and 11 others
Nice motor, best colour.

Can wait for mine only 6ish weeks to go.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Looks lovely. The wheel over the line to maximise distance between the car next to you made me smile. Nice tactic.

Here is my A3 s line glacier white that I collected this morning .Love it . So much nicer to drive than my new shape qashqai 1.5 dci (glad thats gone now)

1 by wood5100, on Flickr

2 by wood5100, on Flickr

3 by wood5100, on Flickr

4 by wood5100, on Flickr

Reactions: fivespice, Brasso, lucas-suisse and 1 other person
Looks great! it's nice to see one of the rare S lines on the forum

Reactions: fivespice, Zache and wooder
The wheels actually suit it In the flesh, I wasn't that impressed with the choice on the configurator but I like that.

Reactions: wooder and Jassyo06
Here is my A3 s line glacier white that I collected this morning .Love it . So much nicer to drive than my new shape qashqai 1.5 dci (glad thats gone now)

1 by wood5100, on Flickr

2 by wood5100, on Flickr

3 by wood5100, on Flickr

4 by wood5100, on Flickr
AWESOME looking S-Line.....love the contrast with the Black Styling Package/Privacy.....if l had'nt had 2 white cars in succession, l would have chosen Glacier white,enjoy mate.......Stunning back drop into the bargian

Reactions: wooder
Has your s line gost sport or s line suspension - looks like s lie to me?

1 by wood5100, on Flickr

2 by wood5100, on Flickr

3 by wood5100, on Flickr

4 by wood5100, on Flickr

Nice house. Wish my driveway was as spacious as yours.

Reactions: wooder and Jassyo06
I wish it was my house . It's a place called coughton court not far from me .

Collection day today! Here is my Daytona Grey S3 Sportback at Glasgow Audi. In my excitement, I only managed to snap two photos, sorry!

Notice the silver headliner. I actually didn't specify what colour I wanted, assuming the default would be black, but because I also spec'd the sunroof, it arrived like this. I'm actually really glad it did because it makes a huge difference to the ambience of the cabin. Really pleased :D

Reactions: Simon L, rigger, Rob2k68 and 5 others
Collection day today! Here is my Daytona Grey S3 Sportback at Glasgow Audi. In my excitement, I only managed to snap two photos, sorry!

Stunning,love Daytona,my son's a salesman in Glasgow Audi

Notice the silver headliner. I actually didn't specify what colour I wanted, assuming the default would be black, but because I also spec'd the sunroof, it arrived like this. I'm actually really glad it did because it makes a huge difference to the ambience of the cabin. Really pleased :D

Looks fantastic, but thanks for the tip off as my configuration was for an all black interior and i also have the sun roof specced. I'll be gutted if I don't get the all black interior so i've contacted my dealer. Vehicle order form only states 799 Leather interior - nowhere to determine colour combination as far as I can see.

Anyone else any experience of this?

Reactions: fivespice
Vehicle order form only states 799 Leather interior - nowhere to determine colour combination as far as I can see

There is a separate code for interior colour with headliner colour in the sales brochure. My dealer added an additional order item requesting black headliner given he'd had the issue in the past.

Reactions: fivespice and sunscreemer
There is a separate code for interior colour with headliner colour in the sales brochure. My dealer added an additional order item requesting black headliner given he'd had the issue in the past.

Thanks. I emailed them this morning just to make sure i get the all black combo!

@ sunscreemer ......noticed you ordered just before me but got a slightly later BW. I pulled the trigger 4 April and got provisional BW23........

.........looks like the race is on! :jump:

@ sunscreemer ......noticed you ordered just before me but got a slightly later BW. I pulled the trigger 4 April and got provisional BW23........

.........looks like the race is on! :jump:

Ah, just posted on another thread that i actually asked for first week in September delivery so maybe that's why. Of course maybe I freed up that slot for you, so you have me to thank for your earlier delivery ;-)

Actually - just noticed you have a saloon which I believe is produced in a different factory!

Looks fantastic, but thanks for the tip off as my configuration was for an all black interior and i also have the sun roof specced. I'll be gutted if I don't get the all black interior so i've contacted my dealer. Vehicle order form only states 799 Leather interior - nowhere to determine colour combination as far as I can see.

Thanks mate :)
It only came to my attention whilst my guy was explaining the vehicle controls.
I interrupted him, "Ermmm I thought I ordered the black headliner?"
"Noooooo, you're kidding?!" His face was genuinely of 'oh crap!'
My sis and bf, who were sitting in the back seat, said "Actually it's quite nice like this."
I was like, "You're right! Carry on, Sir!"

Made me wonder what they would have done had I kicked up a fuss about it :)

Oh and after having read of other people's experiences of metallic rustling and the 'pogo stick' ride on undulating motorways, I can confirm I have all of that! Lol

Thanks mate :)
It only came to my attention whilst my guy was explaining the vehicle controls.
I interrupted him, "Ermmm I thought I ordered the black headliner?"
"Noooooo, you're kidding?!" His face was genuinely of 'oh ****!'
My sis and bf, who were sitting in the back seat, said "Actually it's quite nice like this."
I was like, "You're right! Carry on, Sir!"

Made me wonder what they would have done had I kicked up a fuss about it :)

Oh and after having read of other people's experiences of metallic rustling and the 'pogo stick' ride on undulating motorways, I can confirm I have all of that! Lol

Make sure you drop a complaint on the rattle to Audi UK ;-) .....We are making a large effort to get this noticed by the big wigs at Audi so they actually fix it.

PS....NICE CAR :hubbahubba:

My ride
faa236c9e1440781cb49dbb8b93e5b3d.jpg

9175f92a1a94122aff2c986f65d36803.jpg

da2ba661316827fae056b7b046012cf8.jpg

9d9dba08859edad5087e3994926a90d7.jpg

64f1bdba688f4fc6a73744c327090718.jpg

03962726bca13820e8e846ab7a35b008.jpg

Reactions: David83S3, Steph67 and AndyB-S3
Day of collection

5e389c3c50863ad07255df9726e2600a.jpg

Almost 6 months old now

Reactions: Blackwhite
Bump as we're just found the corner for you lucky 16 platers .......

My collection day 2 weeks ago.. I'm still smiling ;)

2016 02 07 153915
2016 02 07 154131

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
That's looks fab loving that blue and black grille combo!!

Me too. That scuba blue looks classy and stylish. Maybe I am weird, but I prefer that much more than the Sepang.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Raul_sbd
Not great pictures I'm still waiting to get some better ones when we finally have a few dry days. Still smile when I look at it and even more so when driving :)

Massive difference from my fiesta Zetec S still not had it in dynamic mode 600 miles later..

I'm going for the cleanest diesel trophy ha ha!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    651.3 KB · Views: 209
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 271
Not great pictures I'm still waiting to get some better ones when we finally have a few dry days. Still smile when I look at it and even more so when driving :)

Massive difference from my fiesta Zetec S still not had it in dynamic mode 600 miles later..

I'm going for the cleanest diesel trophy ha ha!

Looking good Mike - get it in D ! Lol :smile new:

Looking good Mike - get it in D ! Lol :smile new:

I was going to wait until I hit 1000 miles is there a big difference when in dynamic? I fell lucky with the car it was at the Audi dealership already. I got a good deal on the car and it has a lot of the extras. 4 happy weeks of ownership this Friday :)

Reactions: Raul_sbd and Rob2k68
I was going to wait until I hit 1000 miles is there a big difference when in dynamic? I fell lucky with the car it was at the Audi dealership already. I got a good deal on the car and it has a lot of the extras. 4 happy weeks of ownership this Friday :)

Happy days - sounds like you just dropped lucky on that one.

D is a little more responsive but not a great deal of difference. It's more a case of just trying out the different drive select modes and settling on the one that best suits your driving style.

Happy days - sounds like you just dropped lucky on that one.

D is a little more responsive but not a great deal of difference. It's more a case of just trying out the different drive select modes and settling on the one that best suits your driving style.

I'll give it a try over the next few days thanks :)

Reactions: Rob2k68
Thread made a sticky for next 3 weeks or so :thumbs up:

Reactions: fivespice, sjbarneS3 and Rob2k68