Coilovers install problem

MikeCrum1996

Reaction score
so I recently bought some coilovers.. went to install them today just ran into a problem with the strut getting into the knuckle it took a lot of work getting it back in but I don't think it's seated properly it looks like it's few mm to high sitting in the knuckle.

maybe I'm wrong I don't know I also fully tightened the top mount before trying to slot it back into the knuckle. I'm just worried it's not fully in..

Any help much appreciated

Coil overs I fitted, ap ones had a tab or a lug if ya like on the strut that the bolt Sat up against, the hub could only go so far up the strut, when it reached as high as it could go, it was seated.

What coilovers did you buy?

Coil overs I fitted, ap ones had a tab or a lug if ya like on the strut that the bolt Sat up against, the hub could only go so far up the strut, when it reached as high as it could go, it was seated.

What coilovers did you buy?
I got fk ak street coilovers.. I ended up hammering it the rest of the way.. on both passenger and driver side I snapped drop link bolt I managed to get drivers side out just need a new bolt but passenger one is rusted in.. I've tried heating it up.. using stud remover.. molegrips it just won't budge