Clutch Replacement labour?

DJ-S3

Reaction score
Audi S3 8P 56 Plate

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows of any places that you guys trust to replace a clutch?

I live in wakefield but willing to travel if their highly recommended.

Also what would you expect to pay for labour? As i already have the clutch and all the parts needed (clutch/cover plate/smf and release bearing)

Thanks in advance,

Dom

I think the labour on mine was about £350+vat when it was done recently.

When I had my clutch and flywheel changed, I'm pretty sure was charged for a full day's labour - somewhere around £600. From what i've heard it's a PITA on the S3s - engine out job I believe?

Just been quoted that from Statllers in Sheffield. I was hoping for somewhere cheaper or at least cash in hand to avoid the vat...

When I had my clutch and flywheel changed, I'm pretty sure was charged for a full day's labour - somewhere around £600. From what i've heard it's a PITA on the S3s - engine out job I believe?
I think that was rather steep,and no,it's not an engine out job.

Had mine fitted last month and labour bill was 260 plus vat. Great guys. Would recommend. But West MidlandsWest Midlands

Had clutch and flywheel fitted on my old S3 was about 275+ vat

I had my clutch and flywheen done by Cleckheaton Gearbox - £650
01274 865333 they have done work for me before as well. They are based just off the M606 round about off the M62, only a couple of minutes from you.

that was parts and labour by the way.

I had my clutch and flywheen done by Cleckheaton Gearbox - £650
01274 865333 they have done work for me before as well. They are based just off the M606 round about off the M62, only a couple of minutes from you.

that was parts and labour by the way.

Cheers. Will have to give them a call tomorrow.

Give Bab a call at Volks Works in Leeds.

They've always been reasonable for the bits I've had done on my car. Very friendly and helpful too.

Its a big ish job though apart from the £600 but i know Steve at Statller and there normally very cheap to some remember the prop/exhuast etc have to come off also

Just had mine done but had lots of other things done at the same time so can't say about labour times.

Do know it's a ball ache of a job, gotta drop the front subframe out I'm told.