Cleaning glass with rain x applied

Toonsoldier91

It's my birthday
Reaction score
morning everyone. Gonna wash my car today and the back and wide windows are coated with rain x.

I normally go around the car cleaning the windows with some auto finesse crystal glass cleaner. But I’m guessing this will strip the rain x off ?? And I would have to re apply every week although I could be wrong

So what would you guys use to clean windows that’s coated in rain x or similar

I'd just use your regular car shampoo or snow foam to clean the car and glass , dry off the windows with a microfiber drying towel . Job done.

Least that's how I've been doing it and I always go over the windows with Angelwax H2go . No issues for me .

Sent from my Nokia 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan
I'd just use your regular car shampoo or snow foam to clean the car and glass , dry off the windows with a microfiber drying towel . Job done.

Least that's how I've been doing it and I always go over the windows with Angelwax H2go . No issues for me .

Now that is a good product that lasts! I applied AngelWax H2Go just before winter and water still flying off the glass all round (applied to windscreen, side windows and back window). No smearing or anything of the sort I used to get with RainX

Reactions: Scotty75
Now that is a good product that lasts! I applied AngelWax H2Go just before winter and water still flying off the glass all round (applied to windscreen, side windows and back window). No smearing or anything of the sort I used to get with RainX
H2GO is definitely a top product. The missus was quite taken aback when she was driving in the rain at 50mph with no wipers needed. Quite staggering how much water it repels and yes you're dead right about no smearing. So easy to apply and buff off. Don't see me changing that product anytime soon .

Thanks guys. I don’t mind going over every time I wash the car If needs be. Just don’t wanna waste product. Gonna get some h2go soon as I’m wanting there glass cleaner as it’s ment to be awesome at removing dirt from the windscreen. So might aswell get both

Reactions: Scotty75 and NevMan
Thanks guys. I don’t mind going over every time I wash the car If needs be. Just don’t wanna waste product. Gonna get some h2go soon as I’m wanting there glass cleaner as it’s ment to be awesome at removing dirt from the windscreen. So might aswell get both
yes, AngelWax Vision is really good

Reactions: Scotty75