Christmas Come Early

J7USS The instructions are in 5 steps i'm not happy having to drill and cut. The instructions come with a guide plate so i will see how it goes..

I was reading something the other day, don't you cut a section out which is dotted underneither and bolt it to the body?

Ive heard its dead easy, take ashtray out, you'll see a bolt hole, slip it in, bolt up!! theeeennnnnnn you get the "gota take out the Handbrake column" saga...thats why I havnt bothered looking, maybe because I just cant be ***** even though I miss a 'Gangsta Leeeannnn' now n again!

J7USS The instructions are in 5 steps i'm not happy having to drill and cut. The instructions come with a guide plate so i will see how it goes..

...I feel a Picture Installation thread coming up very soon! What you reckon mate :eyebrows:

Maybe there is 2 ways of doing it fella. The way i read was to cut out the section just before the rear ashtray. I was looking to fit one too.

No need to take out handbrake cover...good idea about the step by step DIY. If the weather is good on sunday i will give it a go...Looking forward to tomorrow, take a
drive down to Reading to try another set of wheels to cover the s4 brake's

Nice one 1210.. Great stuff

You got Counter Strike Source Juss?

No mate but heard its a cracking game. Ive only just started getting back into Pc gaming again, soon as I heard the release date for Warfare 2 I was online Pre-ordering it.

But fair play to Stoke Audi they also left the cloth top in the box..Nice spare for someone.

The plastic catch on the front of mine is knackered, so if you wanna sell the lid ill buy it buddy
:thumbsup:

Well the rain held of and job done,all fitted. It was a bit of a task. Audi plastic is tuff stuff, as with the link 1210tech posted up it was spot on, and yes there is a section of plastic doing sod all inside of the console, here is the part number for it 8E0 711 777.. I used a dremal to cut the hole in the console, instructions say drill 4x 10mm holes then pop out the waste plastic..The hard part for me was a thin strip of metal called the "U" bracket had to be forced over the inside plasic strip running across the console .