chips!

Ohh, I'm so embarrased. I just saw it as a new thread. Oops /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Where are Superchips? They are the largest chip company aren't they (apart from Harry Ramsdens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif).

I am serious though, they are the only chip company that have had an S3 in EVO... even though they probably paid for the advert /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Wando said:
Looking to add certain sections, but I need to be in a good mood to be bothered to do it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
So if you want some of my time stop bitchin at me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And if you've nothing constructive to add to this post don't bother!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif when will you ever grow up John boy? a couple of posts ago, you was having a pop/laugh yourself! lighten up and stop smothering this forum and the opinions people post!

[ QUOTE ]
Wando said:
Looking to add certain sections, but I need to be in a good mood to be bothered to do it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
So if you want some of my time stop bitchin at me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You just can't let lie, you always need the final word, I've tried to be nothing but constructive and the only bitchin I hear is from you JPR. Well you should be happy yourself, this will be my final post for a quite a while, I'm fed up with trying to offer advice and being shot down, constructive criticism is fine by me....but that's not what you give JPR! It's was so peaceful whilst you were away.

This is nothing against you personally John, because I think you're a sound guy, it's just your opinions which surface on here sometimes.

Later people. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

P.S. Mark, you're right, but I didn't think they were one of the better known, as we know they hardly ever get a mention, point taken I've changed it for the future along with the '.de' web address. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
P.S. Mark, you're right, but I didn't think they were one of the better known, as we know they hardly ever get a mention, point taken maybe I've changed it for the future along with the '.de' web address. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No probs Gambba, but as the only (to the best of my knowledge) person on here who had a Wetterauer tuned car I felt I had to rush to their defence /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Tried to PM you but your not accepting so - Off-topic warning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
[ QUOTE ]
GolfTTish said:
R88per
So you should be M8.
Good to see you at york on sunday, but why didn't you run your car?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice to see you too mate, were you happy with your times?
I would have normally done a couple of runs but I had to leave by 12:30 and with it being mainly a Golf day and the number of non-vw cars there meant I would have only got one run in, so thought it not worthwhile.
Besides I'm going to Ultimate street car at Santa pod on the 9th'10th and 11th of Aug( its a bit Maxtastic but someones got to take a decent car havnt they) so I'm saving myself for that.
Oh and a couple of my mates have Impreza's that need to be taught a lesson /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
scorpion said:
[ QUOTE ]
Wando said:

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif when will you ever grow up John boy? a couple of posts ago, you was having a pop/laugh yourself! lighten up and stop smothering this forum and the opinions people post!

[/ QUOTE ] simon sorry scorpion you need to reply to the email admin sent you, it appears you and someone else are using the same IP and several other things point to you having two logins, this is a breach of the guidelines and if this is not claried quickly you and the other login will be removed from the forums, looking at the tone of your posts and content and of those of the other user this would be correct. Please reply to that e-mail.

This is exactly why i keep my gob shut!
Everyone has their own opinions but for some strange reason they get posted on this forum....... then the conflicts arise and things get pretty much predictable.
Obviously facts should be shared i.e. power maps etc and figures but plain comments without factual backing are going to lead to questions by other owners of other chips/software mappings.

I`m relativly new to this forum but used to be a member of the original audi-sport.net and things have moved on since then......... it doesnt take much effort to keep a neutral opinion on forums where appropriate!

Lets keep it friendly people......... and chipA VS chipB will always remain but lets keep it to facts in future......

BTW: I dont mind some posts on chips etc but seeing post after post of chipA VS chipB and OpinionA VS OpinionB just gets to me........ remember their are over 2000 members/users and reading it over and over again is boring!

RANT OVER. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

Good points, it just gets a bit sickly listening to people say how good ChipA is without the other opinion being voiced.

But like I say, good point, so let's move on and not let this thread deteriorate into pointless name-calling again!

There are 2 users sharing the same IP, and certain other behaviour indicates something suspicious. Could both of those users please reply to their emails!!!!

Back on topic now !

[ QUOTE ]
Back on topic now !

[/ QUOTE ] yup good idea.... so does anybody know of the most bhp/nm the S3 can push out?
What about the MTM 376bhp conversion? anybody seen one?

[ QUOTE ]
Rob_A3 said:
Ohh, I'm so embarrased. I just saw it as a new thread. Oops /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My point is, it always deterioates into the same thing, no matter what the intentions are..and as very few of us are professing to be experts in the feild we are usually arguing from an emotional base rather than a factual one.
It all gets a bit heated when someone has spent good cash on a chip or upgrade and then someone else comes along and
says the choice was wrong.

It just seems to be a little repetative

Riz, Lost_it, your comments are spot on.

I think I've said this before, any "chipped" car is going to feel fantastic compared to stock. So when people are saying "REVO is brilliant", what they should actually be saying "WOW, my car is brilliant now its been chipped/re-mapped".

Only people who have had chips/maps by the numourous different tuners (e.g. SiTaS3) could really say whether one is better than the other.

But we all should be able to discuss the various chips, pro's and con's without it degenerating into a full-blown argument. We've also got to accept that sometimes, the Pro's may out weigh the Con's, or vice versa.

So what about these chips then? Which is best? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Only joking.

AL

[ QUOTE ]
will_S3 said:
well put, youve hit the nail on the head.

pic mine up tomorrow cant wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Will,

you went for APR right???

Rich

yes will give my views later, sorry cant make the pod this weekend would love to give it a run

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif