Chips from Germany

Lowlife

German Hardcore
Reaction score
Has any one fitted a chip from Germany? I've had a look using the search and can't find anything to say whether they are any good. I know it will be a generic map but has any one had any problems? I'm not after huge amounts of performance but a bit more would be nice as the A4 turbo could do with a little more. I'm not looking to pay UK prices so all the usual tuners are out.

That's a bit of a loose statement. There will be thousands of tuners in Germany some good and some not so good. The same will apply for the "chips"
You get what you pay for "usually"

yes i had one on my car. DO NOT GO THERE!!!. its basically i super chip it makes your mpg go down to about average 17mpg!!!! and psi doesnt increase. save the cash and get a remap. unless you aint fussed then go for it. i had to pay someone to solder my chip in and yes it did make a noticable difference i do miss it but i dont miss the low mpg

Blue_Turbo said:
Has any one fitted a chip from Germany? I've had a look using the search and can't find anything to say whether they are any good. I know it will be a generic map but has any one had any problems? I'm not after huge amounts of performance but a bit more would be nice as the A4 turbo could do with a little more. I'm not looking to pay UK prices so all the usual tuners are out.

Hi Mate,

Some of these are OKish and work, but never going to be as good as proper remap.

I'm in Hertfordshire, give me a call on 07756 190026 and we can sort something out for you.

Cheers, Mark