Changing Front Void Bushes / Engine Vibration Dampers / Haldex "Doughnut" Damper

Jonay

Reaction score
On my MOT I got a advisory that my front void bushes are split, but they didn't fail becuase there was no excess movement. A new pair are £35ea from my supplier.

How much labour involved?

With my engine clocking 121k+ miles, theres a heafty amount of vibrations, so I'll be looking to get my Vibration Dampers renewed and hopfully my local garage will agree, however, what's the reasoning behind these dampers being 1 of them £70 and the other £135 each. (also how many will be needed?) Belt Tensioner | Drive Belt Idlers | Timing Belt Damper

Again as above massive vibrations in this area with the Haldex "Doughnut" damper, I'll be replacing this when I can. http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3...d-vibrating-2-thousands-revs.html#post1031695

Question.. what else should I be looking at to replace? (I'm actually thinking that my cylinder head is going, coolant is boiling off pretty quick (i get the warning on at least once every 6 weeks!) and its sounding like a tractor.