Ch/lh lights......auto lights

vw754

vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
Hi,just got myself black edition a3 in white 2011
Car has no coming/leaving home lights.....can these be retrofitted?
If so any help be appreciated.

Also has no auto lights...is this not possible without changing front screen?

Yes new screen needed for auto lights, I have a company we have new screen fitted whilst I fit the auto lights etc systems, if that's of interest.

Yes new screen needed for auto lights, I have a company we have new screen fitted whilst I fit the auto lights etc systems, if that's of interest.
How much does it cost?

Facelift cars have foglights as coming home, although there is a coding option to change this, never had to change tbh as clients prefer fogs as it lights the ground area better.

Its earlier models but it wont do auto lights, dimming mirror, whereas installing the full system gives you ch, lh, dimming rear view, rain sensing & auto lights.

I'll PM costs.

Facelift cars have foglights as coming home, although there is a coding option to change this, never had to change tbh as clients prefer fogs as it lights the ground area better.

Its earlier models but it wont do auto lights, dimming mirror, whereas installing the full system gives you ch, lh, dimming rear view, rain sensing & auto lights.

I'll PM costs.
Hi I`m interested in these mods too, where are you located?

I'll PM costs.
Will the retrofit, using the repair wire,work on my 2011 and activate my ch/lh feature? With foglights?

done this on an a3 without changing the screen at all . so it depends on how oem you want it to look .

There are some brackets out there, but only peace of mind way to get the systems fitted oem is with the proper screen with the correct bracket affixed so the sensor & mirror fit properly, I would never use anything but the proper screen for a client, its just not worth it, don't need problems arising later that you have to drive miles too resolve or cost me when I should know better :)

Reactions: vw754