Car meets in the East are few a far between

DarkBunny

For some reason, and I'm not sure why, but I think we always struggle to get meets in the East of England...

Not saying it's anyones fault, or that it's ASN in particular - all previous owner forums that I've been a member of over the years (Mitsubishi Lancer Register, uk-mkivs.net, rovertech.net) have all struggled to put together more than 1 reasonably sized meet in the area per year.

Is it because the area is too large (and we know how s*^$e the road network is around here too)??

Just wondered what everyone else thinks...?

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
For some reason, and I'm not sure why, but I think we always struggle to get meets in the East of England...

Not saying it's anyones fault, or that it's ASN in particular - all previous owner forums that I've been a member of over the years (Mitsubishi Lancer Register, uk-mkivs.net, rovertech.net) have all struggled to put together more than 1 reasonably sized meet in the area per year.

Is it because the area is too large (and we know how s*^$e the road network is around here too)??

Just wondered what everyone else thinks...?
Have a look at this thread
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/proposed-bury-st-edmunds-audi-dealership.246307/