1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car meets in the East are few a far between

DarkBunny Jun 3, 2015

1. DarkBunny

DarkBunny Active Member Team Sprint Audi S3

For some reason, and I'm not sure why, but I think we always struggle to get meets in the East of England...

Not saying it's anyones fault, or that it's ASN in particular - all previous owner forums that I've been a member of over the years (Mitsubishi Lancer Register, uk-mkivs.net, rovertech.net) have all struggled to put together more than 1 reasonably sized meet in the area per year.

Is it because the area is too large (and we know how s*^$e the road network is around here too)??

Just wondered what everyone else thinks...?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

I am currently working on dates for audi dealership meet.) x

DarkBunny likes this.
  4. DarkBunny

DarkBunny Active Member Team Sprint Audi S3

Superb!

But still no reponses from Eastern members or thoughts on why there are no meets... Are there really that few members in the area - surely not!?

Sandra likes this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Im sure there are at least 45 members in the region. :) x

6. Sandra

Have a look at this thread
    http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/proposed-bury-st-edmunds-audi-dealership.246307/