Car Has Arrived At Dealers

Zobware

Reaction score
Had a call from the dealer today saying my new car had arrived :) going to wait until 1st September for collection. The dealer (Inchcape Audi Maidstone) has been fantastic, they told me my new registration today and they said they managed to get my initials as the last three letters.... I also told them I was going to hire a car for a week away next week and they have offered to provide me a courtesy car to save me paying for car hire as I can then wait for a 64 plate. Really happy with my first experience of Audi so far.

Reactions: antowens and RobbieWebs
Had a call from the dealer today saying my new car had arrived :) going to wait until 1st September for collection. The dealer (Inchcape Audi Maidstone) has been fantastic, they told me my new registration today and they said they managed to get my initials as the last three letters.... I also told them I was going to hire a car for a week away next week and they have offered to provide me a courtesy car to save me paying for car hire as I can then wait for a 64 plate. Really happy with my first experience of Audi so far.

Thats excellent customer relations from Maidstone audi. Look forward to seeing pics of your car. Enjoy your week away. :) x

Sounds like the kind of service that should be expected from Audi

Reactions: monopole
Picked up the car today, loving everything about it especially the colour (Monsoon Grey). Great little touch from Audi Maidstone (Audi Golf Umbrella and a bottle of champagne) been in touch with T8rups for internal LEDs for the light pack!