Cancelling

If you look closely you will see that the second hand doesn't move round seamlessly ....:whistle2:
I've been watching for a good 5 mins and I can't see anything moving :blink:.....I'm off to buy a Casio, I thought Swiss watches were meant to be good!

Reactions: Simon L and pburv
Only thing I know less reliable is a Turkish holiday Rolex! Suppose people have spent a lot of money & keep having to justify their purchase though. Mines getting part-ex after latest repair. Japanese all the way for me! You have to REALLY ask yourself if are you buying the image / status or the quality of the engineering? When I dropped mine off at the garage this afternoon a 63 plate Passat was being delivered on a low loader & being pushed back into the garage....wouldn't even go under its own steam.

Why have you come on here mate……me personally subaru cars are for peeps that are a bit left field i.e.…..don't care about design,quality or style just as long as it goes like **** off a shovel and has big **** aff turbo lag....now Vin Bedders diesel go shovel yerself back on to them scooby forums and rekindle yerself yer love and pronounce yer hatred for vag cars along with all the blue mud flap Colin Mc crae blue scooby squad.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hood, pburv and Simon L
jeeeez Bedders

Fair enough my experience with Audi so far is a little $%*@ but that's my personal experience. Doesn't mean the whole lot (VW) are the same. Trolling a little perhaps ?
I would imagine for most there's a lot of badge going on but that's a personal choice. Get over it already :gaehn:

Reactions: Simon L and pburv
Did you speak to the dealers today @NatalieBx
I spoke to A dealer but not mine. I was told a factory order would not be delivered until September now, if that's true it seems a bit pointless as the new model will be out by then. And I also asked if they have any in stock and he said no, so I don't know if he was just saying that or not. Hopefully I can find a stock one somewhere.

Reactions: Vins
That depends on good.....they are mate???????,l know how much my son earns but that's not for me to tell,l know is he paid £24k on income tax alone last year
Deserves every penny he gets its a highly competitive place to work in is a Audi showroom 12 hour days 6days a week he even works on his day off delivering clients cars etc etc and the **** he's got to put up with from clients you wouldn't believe l surely could not tolerate that.

To be paying 24k GBP on income tax I calculate the gross salary to be 85k-ish.
I know dealers don't pay much commission on F&I these days nor on the chassis either really, so he must be really churning out the volume to be up at that numbers.

I've been selling cars for many moons and I never earnt 85k a year in the UK selling for a dealer.
But fair play to him if he's managing to churn out enough deals to maintain that.

To be paying 24k GBP on income tax I calculate the gross salary to be 85k-ish.
I know dealers don't pay much commission on F&I these days nor on the chassis either really, so he must be really churning out the volume to be up at that numbers.

I've been selling cars for many moons and I never earnt 85k a year in the UK selling for a dealer.
But fair play to him if he's managing to churn out enough deals to maintain that.
Sales manager and thanks for the calculation, l think l will go and hit him for a sub now lol
Yeah he's a born seller in a prime showroom

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68 and pburv
My pals dad is an Audi sales manager with a basic of 65000

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
My pals dad is an Audi sales manager with a basic of 65000

Yeah too much dosh for very little intellect
That includes my son may l add, am in the wrong frickin job that's for sure....jassy goes into a major downer lol

Reactions: pburv
I might need to have a career change.

Reactions: voorhees and Jassyo06
As we were at Audi Tunbridge Wells the other week i was thinking i could easily work here with the great cars to look at all day and KFC and Greggs next door, perfect place to work.

Reactions: batch, A4B9 and Jassyo06
As we were at Audi Tunbridge Wells the other week i was thinking i could easily work here with the great cars to look at all day and KFC and Greggs next door, perfect place to work.

l was offered a job as trainee Audi salesperson last year mate...but l knew l was just a bit too long in the tooth......to obey,obey...senior management...alright when yer young and are more compliant...to yer olders

l was offered a job as trainee Audi salesperson last year mate...but l knew l was just a bit too long in the tooth......to obey,obey...senior management...alright when yer young and are more compliant...to yer olders
Yes i know what you mean.