C7.5 vs C8

Lyxnx

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Looking at buying either a C7.5 or C8 A7 (maybe A6 depending on budget and spec etc) but debating the costs and wonder if any of you had some thoughts/experience with both of them. Right now with used cars being a bit expensive, I can find a good spec C7.5 for about £26k vs a £32-33k C8. Is, in your guys' opinion, the C8 worth 6k more and should I just do that over a C7.5 or just stick with the latter.
I really like the C8 styling both outside and in, but also like the exterior of the C7.5 (interior looks a little dated when compared to each other but still quite like it) so still unsure which is the better buy.

I plan on keeping it for a good number of years so not sure if the faster depreciation of the C8 should be taken into account as well. Any opinions would be great
TIA

I’ve had my C7.5 S7 since new, and have looked at the C8 a few times, and while I love the technology, including the dynamic lighting, the whole “glass cockpit” (other than the actual dash) puts me off.

From being a finger print magnet to touch sensitive - which needs to be looked at to operate - I’m not sure how I would get on with day to day driving without getting distracted!

Also there is nothing to really distinguish the C8 models from each other, they’ve all become a bit clone like from the front. I still look back at my S7 and it still brings a smile to my face.

The only C8 I would jump into without hesitation would be the RS7, but the wallet says no!