BW 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50

I've no choice, it's whom my employers use. Fortunately my local folk are Sytner Harrogate and we all know how good they are don't we @jase1.

Reactions: jase1
Got an email from audi today saying my car is in production yeeeehaaaa was week 45 meant to be! Delighted

Reactions: Martinbanshee
Just had an update from my Dealer. My build week has been confirmed and moved forward to build week 45, although it makes no odds to me as I don't want it until January.

I've asked if I can pick my reg from the batch they get given but she seemed to think they won't allow that but will do her best for me. :(

After nagging and nagging Yasmin at Coventry, she's finally decided to let me know I have a build week of 45 for my lease car, which I ordered start of July, apparently due 28th Nov. Hopefully I will be working in Oxford the days prior so I can have a dealer hand over (never experienced) then drive the 8V back to Yorkshire. @Vertigo1 is your car through Inchcape?

Mine's through FVL, not sure who's actually financing it though.

Week 45 can't come quick enough.

How many weeks before build week is 'lock down'?

Week 45 can't come quick enough.

How many weeks before build week is 'lock down'?

Well mine is confirmed week 45 so I assume that means the same as 'lock down'. :)

Reactions: s31jay
Wel after receiving my email saying my cars in production, turns out they made a mistake, gutted is an understatement!! Still week 45 for me!!

Week 48 for me (provisional) taken 5 weeks to get an email from the dealer confirming this, and time is dragging.......

With shipping etc. it's looking like January before it'll be delivered, is it normal for provisional build dates to be moved? I'm not expecting it to move forward, more hoping it won't be moved back. :unsure:

Week 48 for me (provisional) taken 5 weeks to get an email from the dealer confirming this, and time is dragging.......

With shipping etc. it's looking like January before it'll be delivered, is it normal for provisional build dates to be moved? I'm not expecting it to move forward, more hoping it won't be moved back. :unsure:
I'm bw45, due 18/11, collection 1/12 or thereabouts. So, assuming you get bw48, you should get for Xmas.

Just confirmed by the dealer - One week until my A3 starts to get built!

Exciting :jump:

Reactions: Cymru09 and Fox5150
Mine was w48 and was updated last week that it has moved forward to w47

Reactions: Cymru09
I've had Week 46 confirmed for mine - likely delivery around 8 December?

Sounds about right. My sales lady just says early December.

Time for us shy retiring types in BW45 onward to come forward and put this thread back near the top me thinks.

Reactions: s31jay and Andyh1873
Do most people get a call from the dealer to confirm that the provisional build week they were given has been confirmed? Or that the spec is now 'locked in'? :05.18 flustered:

Time for us shy retiring types in BW45 onward to come forward and put this thread back near the top me thinks.

Week 45 checking in! Told to expect around 18/11/14, Be glad to get 1/12/2014. Now where's that fast forward button!

Yep, I'm in! Getting excited!

Do most people get a call from the dealer to confirm that the provisional build week they were given has been confirmed? Or that the spec is now 'locked in'? :05.18 flustered:

Not in my case. Only time I've ever had an update is when I've emailed the dealer, despite asking to be informed of 'milestones'. A premium car is a major purchase for most people and I find Audi's lack of interest in their customers between deposit and final payments to be lamentable. This 5 month wait has given me plenty of time to reflect on my brand loyalty.

Not in my case. Only time I've ever had an update is when I've emailed the dealer, despite asking to be informed of 'milestones'. A premium car is a major purchase for most people and I find Audi's lack of interest in their customers between deposit and final payments to be lamentable. This 5 month wait has given me plenty of time to reflect on my brand loyalty.
Well said DickiePhitt! Heard nothing from my dealer for months!! Frustrating to say the least,then got a call on Monday to say collection is tomorrow (Sunday)!

E-mailed Aberdeen Audi yesterday and got a reply saying i was BW50 (8th December). Delivery mid January :)

Need to go and arrange my 24hr test drive now.

Av heard nothing from my dealer since they fuked up sending me an email couple weeks ago saying it was in production! Build week 45 so hope I get an email this week!! (Aberdeen)

My build date is 17th November! BW45 id imagine. When do u think delivery date will be? (North East)

17 November is BW47 - perhaps you'll get it around mid-December, depending on shipping.

Reactions: j0nny2013
Fingers crossed - perhaps if there are fewer cars going through Emden this time of year it will be a week or so quicker to get them to dealers.

Hopefully will come quicker then I think. I'm hoping second week of December! All being well that I actually sell my A3!

Fingers crossed - perhaps if there are fewer cars going through Emden this time of year it will be a week or so quicker to get them to dealers.

Not sure that's the case bud. My BW41 car has been sat there since 15 October...

When was your car confirmed built mate?

It was built w/c 6 October and booked in at Emden on 15th. Mine's a saloon which takes a little longer to get to Emden (built in Hungary) but the wait is killing me!

It was built w/c 6 October and booked in at Emden on 15th. Mine's a saloon which takes a little longer to get to Emden (built in Hungary) but the wait is killing me!
so it's been 4 weeks but no sign of it being at the dealer anytime soon? I've got S3 saloon on order so maybe going to be longer wait then I thought?

so it's been 4 weeks but no sign of it being at the dealer anytime soon? I've got S3 saloon on order so maybe going to be longer wait then I thought?

That's correct. All of the detail is in the thread BW 41, 42, 43, 44 but basically Audi quote 10-15 days between the car arriving at Emden and leaving. I have no idea why mine is taking so long, particularly as some BW 43 cars are apparently already in the UK.

I emailed Audi CS Friday and Saturday asking for an update and they haven't replied. My fear is that something has happened to it, possibly damaged in transit? I can't think of any other explanation.

That's correct. All of the detail is in the thread BW 41, 42, 43, 44 but basically Audi quote 10-15 days between the car arriving at Emden and leaving. I have no idea why mine is taking so long, particularly as some BW 43 cars are apparently already in the UK.

I emailed Audi CS Friday and Saturday asking for an update and they haven't replied. My fear is that something has happened to it, possibly damaged in transit? I can't think of any other explanation.
That is strange! Seems to be taking an awful long time if it was built over 4 weeks ago! I'm sure you will get a reply soon and hopefully your car is fine. Keep us updated.

I know this is a different car but my brothers RS5 was built first week of October and was at dealer 22nd!

I know saloons are a longer time frame but in your case you could be looking at 5 weeks or even 6! Hopefully not but either way that's abit on the rediculous side.

Reactions: Andrew_Bu