Bumper Issue

tonyrmay

Reaction score
Website
www.aol.com
Hello all,
just joined the site and already have loads of ideas for my S3. Can anyone give me advice on how to remove the rear bumper? I need to fix a big dent I got when someone reversed into me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif. I've heard Revo is the best remapping for the S3, is this true or is anything else better?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Tony

Hi Tony.. Welcome to AS.Net!!

with regard to the rear bumper, remove the wheel are linings, undo the screws, and also there maybe some in the boot lip, then it should just pull off easily.

Tuning: Well there are lots of options out there, but i wouldn't say revo is the best or worst... just different.

Take a look in the A3/S3 forum and you will find lots of post on chips. Every chip delivers the power in a different way, and personally i prefer the look of APR as the graphs are so smooth and are still making good power all the way o the redline! If you are planning other mods too, the its best to gor gor a customised map like that provided by AmD, Jabba sport .etc as they can take full advantage of the existing mods, but it does mean that its best to leave the remap/chip at the bottom of the list.. make it the last thing you do.

Rich /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif