bought an audi a6 car

Andrei1987

Reaction score
hy there recently bought an 2006 audi a6 c6 f4, 3.0 gasoline, i had a list of issues:
- In the morning when i start the engine (it starts good), but the motor will not run smooth (it variates with 50 +/- 50 rpm), after about 1 minute the motor runs smooth again, i see that the cooling liquid is below minim (i think it losses liquid with no liquid mark above the car, it has white smoke in the night, but the oil looks good and the level of the oil hasn t rise (don t know if it has a blown gasket). What is the correct injector timing on this motor?
- i had problem with 1 parking sensor, it will work if i buy a used one, it has to be the from the same place (rear mid lef, rear mid right) ?
- i have a bad abs module (if shows esp, abs and parking brake light), don t know if the owner had change it, but the screws looks like as if it was change or been took off, how i know if the module is bad or if i had a good module who needs the correct coding?

Thank you

Petrol or diesel?? Gasoline means petrol to me.

1, Blue smoke means burning oil. White smoke means knackered injectors.
2, All parking sensors are the same so it doesn't matter which 1 you buy and replace.
3, As to ABS module, You would need to check for fault codes with VCDS or another tool, then work from there.

Hope that helps

Thank you. I m pretty sure I have a bad abs module, I scanned with vagcom and its gone. I have another question. You can recode a battery that isn t oem, and what are the steps you have to do with vagcom

Thank you. I m pretty sure I have a bad abs module, I scanned with vagcom and its gone. I have another question. You can recode a battery that isn t oem, and what are the steps you have to do with vagcom

Battery Coding Assistant
For cars that require a replacement battery to be coded in the 61-Battery Regulation module use this function. Note that the 10 digit serial number may be preceded by the battery vendor code, for instance VAO for Varta. If the code is VAO25402160104 then drop the VAO and just enter 25402160104:

coding-battery.png

Ross Tech - http://www.ross-tech.com/vcds/tour/recode_screen.html

Thank you. Has y say y didn t have a battery with a oem code.

Battery Coding Assistant
For cars that require a replacement battery to be coded in the 61-Battery Regulation module use this function. Note that the 10 digit serial number may be preceded by the battery vendor code, for instance VAO for Varta. If the code is VAO25402160104 then drop the VAO and just enter 25402160104:

coding-battery.png

Ross Tech - http://www.ross-tech.com/vcds/tour/recode_screen.html
Didn,t have a oem battery, I bought the car with this battery, I understand that is posible coding a battery that isn t oem. Thank you

Just change the last digit of the serial number already coded, or make one up. It makes no difference the unit just needs to know you have changed the battery.

Just change the last digit of the serial number already coded, or make one up. It makes no difference the unit just needs to know you have changed the battery.
My car works great with the battery, but I have start stop button that didn t work because battery manangemet can t charge enought the battery, my alternater charge with 13.8__14.2 volts, but my battery has only 12.2 volts, and my car can t start with start button. Another problem that I have is vagcom show low voltage error, I think is the battery. It has 2 moths old, that s why I need to put the correct coding so that battery management will work fine. And start button