Body kit

WHITEY_1

Reaction score
Where can i get a body kit from for a4 1.8 T 52 REG

Depends what sort of kit you are looking for really?????? Lots to choose from out there.

Thats the GmbH kit I have on mine, though everyone in the world calls it the S-line kit. You can buy the whole kit new from Audi-accessories for about a grand. Or you can by it bit by bit.

They do a Votex kit for similar money which in my opinion is similar but a little bit more aggressive.

You can sometimes catch them going on here too if guys are upgrading.

Thanks sinny u been very helpful i do like the Votex kit better ill be looking in to this a bit more

No problem. The more I look at it the more I like it. But I do like the way the GmbH kit looks on a silver car so will stick with what I have I think.

The only bit I'm not keen on, on the votex kit is the rear skirt, seems a bit ott for the side skirts and front end. Maybe the GmbH rear skirt would suit it better????

CIMG1447-1.jpg

This is mine,but Im not sure what it is !!

I totally agree the body kit is great.
I love the mesh grill and would love it for my B7 S-Line. A guy from my local Audi centre told me I cannot fit the mesh grill as I need a new bumper.
I'm sure someone out there will know where I can get it. Anyone?

That didn't link directly to it, you need to look in the RS4 section.

I was going to buy that front bumer but i couldnt justify £1200 for it too my girlfriend- she would go scatty!!

So i opted for the Reiger Rs front Bumper, Rs side skirts and S-line petrol Rear should be done in around 12days time, i can wait and in total....

Rear Bumper + £30 + £80 paint and front and side skirts where £500 + i need them painted!!! so at around £700 all in i dont think that is bad!!

this is the rear fitted with new exhaust and the front should look like the pic below!!

CIMG0815.jpg

100_1005.jpg

100_0999.jpg