Bluming spiders!

Pook

Reaction score
Right am getting annoyed now, anyone got any tips for flushing out these spiders! There’s loads of em about at the minute and every day I get up they’ve covered me car in web. I guess they’re living in the wing mirrors as usual so need something that’s safe for the car and not so safe for the spiders! Ideas anyone?

Other than building a small island with a moat and drawbridge I think your knackered mate!

Reactions: Chris518 and Jassyo06
I use spider-x on my car and it is awesome at keeping those pesky webs at bay. just spray it around the wing mirrors and wipe off any residue. Doesn't seem to have affected my paintwork in any way.

www . amazon . co . uk/Spiderex-Spider-Repellent-Aerosol-Cameras/dp/B003R0E9V6/ref=sr_1_5?s=outdoors&ie=UTF8&qid=1539953968&sr=1-5&keywords=spider+repellent

Doesn't seem to like url's , so go to Amazon and search spider repellent

No more webs for me

Reactions: Pook
I use spider-x on my car and it is awesome at keeping those pesky webs at bay. just spray it around the wing mirrors and wipe off any residue. Doesn't seem to have affected my paintwork in any way.

www . amazon . co . uk/Spiderex-Spider-Repellent-Aerosol-Cameras/dp/B003R0E9V6/ref=sr_1_5?s=outdoors&ie=UTF8&qid=1539953968&sr=1-5&keywords=spider+repellent

Doesn't seem to like url's , so go to Amazon and search spider repellent

No more webs for me
Might give it a try, I think they live in the wing mirror housing so might just spray some in behind and see if it helps.