1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bluming spiders!

Pook Oct 18, 2018

1. Pook

Pook Well-Known Member Team Ara Blue Black Edition S3 Saloon

Right am getting annoyed now, anyone got any tips for flushing out these spiders! There’s loads of em about at the minute and every day I get up they’ve covered me car in web. I guess they’re living in the wing mirrors as usual so need something that’s safe for the car and not so safe for the spiders! Ideas anyone?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Seanchadwick2k3

Seanchadwick2k3 Audi A6 C6 2.0tdi 2011 Sline Special Edition Audi A6 S-line owners group Le Mans Edition

Other than building a small island with a moat and drawbridge I think your knackered mate!

jassyo06 likes this.
  4. s3marc

s3marc S3 Sportback , Mythos Black

I use spider-x on my car and it is awesome at keeping those pesky webs at bay. just spray it around the wing mirrors and wipe off any residue. Doesn't seem to have affected my paintwork in any way.

www . amazon . co . uk/Spiderex-Spider-Repellent-Aerosol-Cameras/dp/B003R0E9V6/ref=sr_1_5?s=outdoors&ie=UTF8&qid=1539953968&sr=1-5&keywords=spider+repellent

Doesn't seem to like url's , so go to Amazon and search spider repellent

No more webs for me

Pook likes this.
  5. Pook

Spider-X!? -PMSL!

s3marc likes this.
  6. Pook

Might give it a try, I think they live in the wing mirror housing so might just spray some in behind and see if it helps.

7. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group

Peter Huggon likes this.
  8. Pook