blueflame 3" downpipe

D3BGE

Reaction score
does anyone have a blueflame downpipe on their s3? If so how many parts does it come in and will it join straight to a milltek cat back.

Reason being I have found a downpipe on ebay but in the picture it appears to be only two parts with the end being flanged so not sure it will fit with my milltek. I was under the impression that the downpipes all came in 3 section can anyone shed any light on the subject!?

thanks,

Matt

Not sure if the Blueflame fits with the Milltek or not...

But I do have a Milltek Downpipe & Sport Cat for sale :yes:

yea i saw that over on vagoc, was just looking at this ebay one as it is a fair bit cheaper ( not saying yours is over priced i know the milltek stuff is pricey!)

Looking at both they are different fitment.

I'm open to offers if you decide you want a Milltek one :o.k:

looking at the pictures of the blueflame cat back I'm almost sure the downpipe must come with a joining section like the mv sport one. surely someone must have one of these fitted? or at least a actual picture of the downpipe??

Yes I have a Blueflame Sports Downpipe with Milltek non-res catback and sounds amazing.

Also comes in three parts mine was fitted by AmD in essex.

i think youll find this 3rd part is the connecting pipe.. i think Amd charged me £33 for it!! but that was to mate a milli to a milli so could be different!

I got the blue flame for my TT onto milltek and it was awesome, such opened up mid range response.... Complete tw*t to fit tho.....

Just got my milltek decat downpipe installed on saturday. It is connecte to my milltek catback res. I'd go for the milltek myself mate. at least you know that is is going to connect to your existing catback with not too much hastle (no cutting or extra pieces to change the diameter). The milltek downpipe is a 2 piece job.

How you liking the noise of the decat nelson?

It's pretty cool. I like the meaty rumble. It's a good combo with the res back section too. When you want to drive sensible it isn't loud but when you give it big licks you get an awsome roar.

Should of see mr the other day..... You couldn't of removed the smile from my face with Surgery. lol