Black S4 grill badge ?

Chop.

Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for an all black and red S4 badge for my mesh type front grill but cant seem to find one ?

anyone got any info or is it going to be a home made fit job with the rear sticky one i'v ordered

cheers

Thanks Iv looked and can't see any black s4 grill badges so it could be a trip to the shed for a bit of light fabrication

I've never seen one in my many google searches for Audi badges etc

May have to custom one of the chrome ones yourself Chop

Reactions: Chop.
Watch this space gents I have a cunning plan :-0

I'm Gona go with a black badge and add fixings rather than paint a chrome one should get a better finish that way

Well that's the plan anyway

Reactions: xpoweruk
On its way

Good man Chop.
It's good to be different

so raywell design got back to me yesterday with a no they dont do one, i think they a missing a trick there with all the s4 - rs4 grill swaps :-0

Reactions: xpoweruk
It is a shame that nobody does one for the S4

I'm on the hunt for an all black and red S4 badge for my mesh type front grill but cant seem to find one ?

anyone got any info or is it going to be a home made fit job with the rear sticky one i'v ordered

cheers
I think my front grille came with one. Can send you it if you want as I've just attached an S-line badge to mine.

Well you seen it here first people ( maby )

Reactions: ross27 and Bristle Hound
@Chop., mate, I love the workmanship and hugely admire your willingness and aptitude to tackle the job.

But I've got to say I'm not sure I like the finished effect on the car. I guess it's probably what you had in mind and expected, but the way the badge "disappears" against the grill doesn't do it for me.

But hey, it's not my car so knobs to what I think. It's a great piece of work, and you like it, keep it on there. :)

Thanks @jdp1962 I appreciate the feedback mate

I can see what your saying with the black on black might not be everyone's idea of a badge when it sort of blends into the grill

I'm really happy with it if I'm honest was the look I was after and matches the rear badge perfect, I'm always toying with ideas for certain things and I'm never afraid to give things a go, but sometimes my ideas out do my ability and it doesn't quite turn out how I think it should but I think Iv nailed it this time :)

Reactions: jdp1962
I did concider a yellow background but thought it might be too much, that would prob give more of the look you guys are thinking though