BiTurbo has arrived after only 9 weeks!

AtotheK

Reaction score
So yesterday I took collection of my amazing BE BiTurbo. Norwich Audi did a great job of making us feel special, presenting the car to us in a private suite with a bottle of champagne. Lots of onlookers from the adjacent showroom was surreal and kinda showbiz!
Sorry for the poor pics but I thought it'd be worth a post anyway...

8902e52fdfc5ad59c1c2a6c33b9be629.jpg

b728554879d376cef649bac59924ef72.jpg

fad6732c839fb78b15e0711d573f4c93.jpg

Reactions: James_TDi, jojo, gordie1973 and 1 other person
Yes I hear you! Sorry about that @Rhyso but it had to be done!
Thanks for the props tho!

Reactions: gordie1973
Yes @DaveW the seats are amazingly comfortable and well supportive. Interestingly tho what swung them for me was the fact that they sit approx 1-2" lower than the regular Sport Seats. That's a win win for me as I've a long back and these sit me below the rear view mirror while with the std seats it obstructs my view...

whats the full spec list then ??? :)

Ive been looking at those wheels as Id like 2 sets for ours so Ive a winter / summer set up as I have with the S3 and the current 20 inch rotors could do with a refurb tbh

Beautiful car and great VIP to do the reveal!!

Have to say the wheels are amazing.

Enjoy and don't forget to keep us up to date with your first few drives!!

Congrats on the great looking car .... are Norwich Audi part of the Inchape group as my wife got the same treatment and was rather embarrassed by it all....and she neglected not to mention the Champers

Thanks for all the well-wishes guys I couldn't be happier but I must confess that concentrating at work has become considerably harder since Tuesday!
Had to go for these wheels as I'm just a bit bored of the Rotors as they're on A1's et al.
Car has turned out even better than I could have wished!

@Andykb675
Norwich Audi are Robinsons group and try to give this handover to all new cars... Impressive!

Reactions: Andykb675
@fingermouse
Full Spec:

BiTurbo Avant BE (obviously)
Mythos Black metallic
RS6 Matt Titanium wheels
Badge delete
Supersports Seats (elec, heat, memory inc. mirrors)
Heated steering wheel
Tech Pack
Pre Sense Basic
Lighting Pack
S Line Sports suspension

Oh yes and not forgetting the bottle of fizz

Reactions: gordie1973, jojo, Rhyso and 1 other person
@AtotheK car looks awesome. Loved the unveiling video and those wheels are just to die for. Enjoy the car. :)

Reactions: AtotheK
Wow, congrats on the car. It is PERFECT! you have actually built my dream car in the exact spec as well (only thing i would add is a pan sunroof)
if you ever sell it, let me know haha

Reactions: AtotheK and gordie1973
Wow thanks for all the nice comments and compliments. I'm totally thrilled with her so far. 450 miles of smiles so far!
It's all about the seats really!
I'd have liked to get a couple other toys like Matrix too but you have to draw the line somewhere...
I've since debadged the whole car and I'm looking into spacers and Kufatec.
Looking to keep it really stealthy and subtle but I still want to personalise her a bit...

Reactions: Rhyso
Wow thanks for all the nice comments and compliments. I'm totally thrilled with her so far. 450 miles of smiles so far!
It's all about the seats really!
I'd have liked to get a couple other toys like Matrix too but you have to draw the line somewhere...
I've since debadged the whole car and I'm looking into spacers and Kufatec.
Looking to keep it really stealthy and subtle but I still want to personalise her a bit...
That's what I love about this car, it's just so stealthy, to the untrained eye it's just a big estate but reality is it can keep up with s3's and golf R's.

lovely motor.

I'm not overly clued up on options on other models but what suspension variant is that? Still half tempted to change the colour on mine to mythos!

Edit... just seen you answer this above, my bad!

Just purchased Kufatec and VCDS...
Updates to follow once they arrive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rhyso
Noob question... What are they? Modern day vagcom?

Noob question... What are they? Modern day vagcom?
Yes VCDS is Vag-Com rebranded.
YouTube 'Kufatec Sound Booster Pro' to see what it does for A6 BiTurbo...
Should be interesting!!?! ?!

Yes VCDS is Vag-Com rebranded.
YouTube 'Kufatec Sound Booster Pro' to see what it does for A6 BiTurbo...
Should be interesting!!?! ?!

Wow... Need to do a bit more googling to understand it but off a quick youtube as to what it does, i'm impressed.

Might need to add to the shopping list. Spacers, then grill and now this. Not even got the damn thing yet

Whilst i remember, did you get those pics of the more settled suspension?

Sorry TimM I totally forgot...
I'll sort it tomorrow

Reactions: TimM
So I stuck in the Kufatec today.
2 minute plug and play job.
Amazing difference. I've stuck it on 5 for now as the start-up flare on 6 is crazy loud. The one on 5 is only just acceptable
I'm really impressed overall but tbh the start-up roar is a bit disappointing as it flares up too high and so sounds artificial. Without the last split second it'd be purrfect!

First World problems eh??!?!

Reactions: Rhyso, stevewr1 and jojo
Amazing difference. I've stuck it on 5 for now as the start-up flare on 6 is crazy loud. The one on 5 is only just acceptable
I'm really impressed overall but tbh the start-up roar is a bit disappointing as it flares up too high and so sounds artificial. Without the last split second it'd be purrfect!

Still toying with the idea of getting one. I think you can download a programme from Kufatec and tweak the sounds to your own taste.

Reactions: AtotheK
Aaah. I'll check that out...

How do the Kufatec gizmo's work? do they alter the sound coming through the speakers?

They alter the output of the speakers in the active exhaust system on the BiTDi. Car sounds amazballs inside and out.
It's active in Dynamic and when Exhaust is set to Dynamic in the Individual setting...
Simples

Reactions: stevewr1
@TimM I pm'd you those pics...

Reactions: TimM