Bitdi front caliper guide pins

Reaction score
Morning all.

Has anyone changed the guide pins and bushes on the twin pot bitdi front brakes.

I had a noise coming from front right occasionally and found one of the pins to be stiff. I honed it out and ordered a new set up. Just never changed these before.

Any pointers would be great

I’m in exactly the same situation on my 2015 Allroad Bitdi 51000 miles.
The OSF caliper was binding slightly, upon investigation I found that the rear upper slide pin was binding, the rubber bellow had torn and it looked like the plastic whitish insert that the guide pin goes through had sort of expanded with the damp/dirt ingress and causing it to grab the pin. I managed to clean it up and filed the plastic back a bit, then regreased it up.
It seems perfectly fine, but I want things correct, so have just ordered a kit with new rubbers and insert from Audi, you can order it without the guide pins if yours are serviceable.
I will do it next week, but if anyone has any tips in the meantime, please feel free to share.

Picked up my new insets today , going to use my original guide pins as they are fine.

My quick fix seems to have solved the problem for now so I will wait for a fine day to do the swap.