1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big turbo and injector upgrade - need sugggestion

Space Nov 19, 2017

1. Space

Space Member

I hope some1 will have time and help me. I need big turbo ( 440-460HP) and injectors recommendation (RS4, stock S3 or any other?) for my track day car. Below is specification. Can you nice peple help please?

Car: Audi TT 2.0 TFSI EA113 BWA - latest map 330HP

Modifications:
    New K04 Turbo from Audi TTS
    Forge blow off
    Forge cold intake
    Forge catch can
    S3 injectors
    AutoTech HPFP kit
    New Hitachi HPFP hosing
    New TTRS LPFP with Torque PM3 module - https://torqbyte.com/products/torqbyte-pm3?variant=6827435393
    New Fuel High pressure sensor
    New Fuel Low pressure sensor
    New 6 bar fuel filter
    New RS4 PRV
    Wagnertuning TTRS inter cooler
    Down pipe and super flow fi76mm exhaust
    New NGK BKR8EIX sparks Stock No. 2668
    Motul Racing oil
    Torbyte WMI (not instaled)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. S3Alex

S3Alex Rarely neutral Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi S3 DSG

If you're going for a big turbo as opposed to a hybrid,and especially for track work,I'd recommend having the engine rebuilt with uprated pistons,rods,shells etc etc.

The S3 injectors will not get you much beyond 400bhp,and RS3 injectors would likely be the best way forwards there.

4. Space

Space Member

Hi Alex, what will be your recommendation? Should I go with TTE480 or LOBA4XX? Are the Rs3 plug and play solution, or needs some modification?

5. S3Alex

S3Alex Rarely neutral Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi S3 DSG

The RS3 injectors should be a straight swap as far as I know.

Have a chat with @TTE Si about the TTE480,as that would be my choice for a hybrid.

6. Space

Space Member

I will thank you.