Best snow foam

Marky-s3

Reaction score
I'll be honest only tried the 1 brand and got 5lt tub of valet pro ph netural snow foam its near its end what do you guys rate or class best or to try as I'm pretty sure there will be better out there ??

I picked up some AutoGlym Polar Blast the other week and it was pretty good.

I also got a cheapo one from Home Bargains just to try it out...it was £2 for a litre so it was worth a go, but the AutoGlym stuff was a lot thicker and I had more left over in the lance after spraying the car than with the cheap stuff

As @Bristle Hound would say, this would be very subjective!

In the main I have been using Bilt Hamber Auto Foam, and have been very happy. I'm about to try Ultimate Finish SF and I'm keen to try one or two others. The VP SF you have got seems to get highly recommended whenever you research peoples comments on it. I am one to try a product and see what works best for you.

Look forward to seeing other comments coming through.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
You only get what you pay for but there are a couple of value for money snow foams out there .. .. Ultimate snow foam ,bilt hamber snow foam and valet pro pH, best in my opinion is Valet pro Advanced snow foam, cleans and clings to the car like no other l have used buts its more expensive and it shows this in how it performs 10/10

I've been using pro-kleen snowfoam, 10 litres for like £19 and think, use 500ml of it with 500ml of water in the lance but I go through 75% of this every wash. Can't really rate it as I've got nothing else to compare to though.

Makes me wonder about some of the other ones like Bilt Hamber where you would pay almost as much for 5litres, but I guess have to use much less and more water. Might try it once I run out...

You only get what you pay for but there are a couple of value for money snow foams out there .. .. Ultimate snow foam ,bilt hamber snow foam and valet pro pH, best in my opinion is Valet pro Advanced snow foam, cleans and clings to the car like no other l have used buts its more expensive and it shows this in how it performs 10/10
It's the advanced iv been using after looking its orange may buy it again then :icon thumright:

Reactions: Jassyo06
I’ve tried Auto Finesse Avalanche and ValetPro ph neutral. In both cases neither seemed to cling for very long, but the problem I have is that using snow foam makes my jetwasher pulse rather than deliver it in a constant stream. I’ve tried varying the strength of the mix but it still pulses. Any idea why? Jet washer is a Bosch Aquatek Clic 140, so quite powerful for a domestic unit. The troubleshooter section of the handbook suggests insufficient water pressure or air in the connection to the water supply, but it’s only when using snowfoam that the pulsing occurs.

It could of course be the lance. I don’t use a lance as such, the device I use is a bottle that attaches to my jetwasher handle and trigger in the same way as the jetwasher attachments. Water passes through the snow foam mix in the bottle and out through a nozzle on the top of the bottle. The rate of flow and the size and shape of the jet are adjustable.

Think it will be your attachment and not using a lance
I usually put 2 inch of foam in lance then hot water to just over half the bottle anyone else dilute or just use 100% foam?

Depends on how filthy the car is mate, normally l dilute to 500 mls of water to 100 mls of product