Badges? We Don't Need No Stinking Badges.

Which badges should I put on the boot lid (it's fully debadged right now).

• Chrome rings and supercharged

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rings, RS4 and Supercharged

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Okey doke, yet again I come for some opinion polling (which I'll likely ignore and do what I want anyway) as to how I should re-badge the back of my car. Since it was wrapped, the rear badges weren't put back on and it just doesn't look right. The plan was to put the rings and RS badges back on, then I wanted to maybe add a supercharged badge on the other side (the ones that have the red parallelogram like an RS badge) but now I'm not sure. Maybe just the rings would look better, or maybe even dark rings.

What do you guys think?

Martin

As it is now
20140416_131529-1_zps6f56ea38.jpg

Supercharged badge
audi%20supercharged%20emblem.jpg

I just voted naked then looked at the picture

im gona say and I love the debadge but that does need something.

leave the supercharger badge well alone.

and id have to try the rings in the same colour as the car get your man to wrap you one to see how it looks.

Reactions: MartayMcFly
Try it with the rings, see how it looks and take it from there.

Reactions: MartayMcFly
Im trying to get my head around the square number plate...

It's a US boot lid, but the plate isn't US size or something weird. Don't worry, it's not staying like that either.

Reactions: s3_trev
Lol. And not sure about the badges. There are a lot of options to choose from there. Although you do seem to like the idea of the supercharged badge. Id say if you had the supercharged badge, the RS4 badge and the rings, it might look cluttered. If it was me I would go with black RS4 badge and black rings, to keep it all same theme.

General consensus seems to be dark rings and then see if it needs the RS badge too. No-on likes the Supercharged badge, and although like the idea of it, it doesn't look quite right. The badges are designed to go on the wing where S4s have a V8, so it's too small compared to the RS badge at the back.

And the winner is...

IMAG0861_zps4db8e8ef.jpg

When the wrap comes off it'll be shadow chrome rings front and rear, and the MRC on maybe the opposite side.

Last edited:
Reactions: J6YAK and Blackie