For Sale B8 S4 18" Winter wheels and Tyres

Ben!

Reaction score
For sale genuine Audi 18" wheels with BF Goodridge winter tyres. All tyres have 6mm tread. Bought for a trip to the alps. Tyres were incredible in the snow. Wheels 1Wheels 2
Rims are diy rattle can painted hence the price. Tyres alone owe me over £400.
Cheap set of winter wheels and tyres. New after market wheel centres with the rims.
More photos available if required.
Buyer collects
£350.00 No offers

For sale genuine Audi 18" wheels with BF Goodridge winter tyres. All tyres have 6mm tread. Bought for a trip to the alps. Tyres were incredible in the snow.View attachment 244218View attachment 244219
Rims are diy rattle can painted hence the price. Tyres alone owe me over £400.
Cheap set of winter wheels and tyres. New after market wheel centres with the rims.
More photos available if required.
Buyer collects
£350.00 No offers
Still available?
Where are you based?

You could do with more info chap .

Tyre sizes 245 40 18 , DOT codes , wheel offsets and wheel width to possibly appeal to a wider market .

Ok mate. Good point. I'll dig them out again at the weekend and up load some more info.

Ok mate. Good point. I'll dig them out again at the weekend and up load some more info.
Would be interested in a bit more information on exact wheel size - looks like I'll be driving to the Alps over new year, so need a set of winter tyres/wheels for my A4.

They are an 18x8. The came off a B8 A4. I ran them on my S4 Avant. I will up load some more pics C's tomorrow. The tyres were excellent in the snow. We did Christmas in Chamonix and were driving around in plenty of snow no problems at all