Help Please B8.5 Powerfold mirrors part no's for retrofit

A4 Jas

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm in the middle of gathering all the parts together for a powerfold retrofit and only left with the mirror bases to go, does any know or able to point me in the direction of the part numbers for powerfold bases that (just incase all of them don't) also support heated mirrors?

I've looked on oemepc.com which gives quite a few part numbers but a google search of each part doesn't reveal if any are powerfold (one does but can't get the ns equivalent for that part).

Do A5 versions fit? I’ve heard the body is extremely similar

If it helps at all in aiding with compatibility, the modules I bought are 8T0959793M and 8T0959792M
(exact same, just M revision of my current ones)

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Last edited:
Ahh I did see your post when I searched and I have no clue why I didn’t use it, Sorry!

I’ve never heard any mention of PR code compatibility for mirrors, only other parts (TPMS for example) what should I look out for with mirrors?

Thanks!

Last edited:
So managed to get my hands on the left mirror base with the right one coming soon, seems like the new module I have is fault as it doesn’t detect either the new or old mirror in an output test, guessing the module is faulty or the M revision isn’t compatible with my vehicle?

It seems the mirror does support folding too as it has the “AH” model number but only 6pins and not 8 pins (with the pink pin) so the mirror might not support folding either..

This retrofit is quickly becoming an annoyance