B7 hid projector enquiry

drew306

Reaction score
Hi.
I'm looking for a price for your morimoto projector upgrade for my standard halogens on my 2007 b7.
Could you price me for the parts kit to do the complete job and a price for supplying lamps that have already been reworked.

Cheers
Drew.

Reactions: t8ups
Hi Drew.

Is it a price for the parts for you to carry out the fit right?

I don't have spare headlights anymore so I would need some sent to me to work on.

Trups

Since you don't have lamps the price for the parts will do thanks.
Drew.

Hi Drew.

Morimoto mini h1 6.0 projectors with Iris shrouds and centric rings £99
High beam splitter cable set £10
Em tuning canbus hid kit £65
Postage is £10

Extra's is some jb quick weld for the shroud centric rings and then getting the shrouds on the projectors, I also use it to lock in the projector once aligned to the car, can supp,y for £6 or you can buy from your local DIY store.

All in stock.

Also, I did a picture thread so doing it yourself won't be hard as I did a good detailed picture thread in my news section.

Thanks
Trups

Not just yet, RHD driving pattern not yet out but I am told it will be by the end of this month if you wanted to hold out?

Cheers mate I'll hold out. Let me know when u get them in. It will give me time to pick up a pair of lamps.

Drew.

Cheers mate I'll hold out. Let me know when u get them in. It will give me time to pick up a pair of lamps.

Drew.

Will do. I can't wait, I have 10 sets pre ordered so as they land they will be sent to me here to start distributing.

Trups