B7 3.0tdi tuning advise needed.

Chrisb7a4

Reaction score
Evening all.
Finally got my wheel situation sorted. Now I can concentrate on what to do on the audi next.
It's already running a stage 1 remap, 270hp with 455ft lbs which is quick but now I want more.
I know when talking to Bobby on here ages ago, the turbo is this issue.
I have a 57 plate so no dpf.
Mrc tuning reckon I can get close to 295bhp.
Is there downpipe options?
I was also looking at a exhaust system, but I see some people cut the back boxes and alter the insides. Some say ...... an extra 20hp can be gained??
Just want a little bit more noise I guess.
It's a shame not alot of tuning products really on the market.
Sorry I have come from supra's most of my life and jap parts are so easy to come by with massive tuning gains.
Thanks, chris

Hi bobby.
What is needed to make near 300hp?

Also running a BV50, sensor upgrade?

Chris, thats quite a bit of juice for just a 'stage 1' map. Sounds more like a stage 2 type setup for being near the limit?
How does she shift over the standard setup? Was anything else coding out? eg EGR, runner flaps etc?

Where can one get these sensors?

But surely to make the most of that, an uprated turbo would be needed?

Some sensors yes but with more boost you can add more fuel to balance lambda - just basic tuning if you think about it

Reactions: Misikee
Dirty Harry it pulls really well.
It was already remapped when I bought the car, i didn't have any proof of this, so took it to AMD in essex they put it on the rollers and said the map was very good and was no point them remapping it so all good.
To be honest I have been looking to sell over the past week as I really fancy something else.