Avant b7 blinds

T9APC

Reaction score
Hi guys im after a set of blinds for my rear windows to protect the kids a bit as still the sun shines through the tints on back. Can anyone help me as i seem to remember a customers b7 having them pull out the door cards! Or do audi do there own that i can put up during sunny weather
Thanks Andy

I'm pretty sure I still have a set of tailored blinds in the shed. They're for a B6/B7 saloon. Click here for details. I used them before I had tints fitted.

I'll check tonight and get basck to you. If I have, and you live somewhere near North Kent/SE London, I'll PM you and we can try and work something out.

Yeah, mines got factory fitted ones built into the door cards. They pop up and ebay
Audi also do ones that fit on top of the door card. I looked at the cost of retrofitting the factory style ones but as that requires new door cards it ran into several hundred pounds, but the Audi accessory ones were much less than £100.

Audi also do ones that fit on top of the door card. I looked at the cost of retrofitting the factory style ones but as that requires new door cards it ran into several hundred pounds, but the Audi accessory ones were much less than £100.

Thanks dave dont surpose u know part numbers ? As my audi dealer not 2 good

Thanks dave dont surpose u know part numbers ? As my audi dealer not 2 good

It was 6 years ago I fitted them - might take me a while to find the paperwork, but I'll post it as soon as I've found it.