Avant B6 Progress.

sabaxter

Reaction score
SO having owned my avant now for just over a year I though I would post some images of her on the forum. I have done Plenty Mods and I am thoroughly enjoying owning this vehicle and I really appreciate all the help and advice I have had off you guys!

DSCI0041_zps2b48a3d2.jpg

DSCI0042_zpsf8dfa451.jpg

DSCI0040_zps82d32646.jpg

DSCI0039_zpsc4d1995c.jpg

DSCI0036_zps5cec2e9e.jpg

DSCI0035_zps29c3ffd8.jpg

DSCI0034_zps1f101d88.jpg

DSCI0021_zps75c70b8b.jpg

DSCI0027_zps7334207a.jpg

Reactions: Welshquattro and DieselJake
Have any of you ever thought about the cost and all of the mods you have done to your car and then thought damn that's a lot of cash!

Thankyou, I just need to paint the side skirts and I would like to invest in a S line rear bumper before getting it painted.

but its cost me a fortune now!

Looks very nice.

What have you done to the lower valance to get that swage line? Or is it just a sticker? It's hard to tell.

I believe the previous owner of the valance sprayed it in two tone to give that effect. Then added the reflectors but I want the s line lower.

The plastics finish it off really well and only cost me a few quid off a scrapys!

Have any of you ever thought about the cost and all of the mods you have done to your car and then thought damn that's a lot of cash!

I haven't, but the wife has ha ha

To be fair I've not really spent much on the Audi, but I probably spent twice as much on modifying my Bora as I paid for it.

Well my justification is that I dont drink or smoje so hey Ho ill spend it on.my car haha