Aux-in socket

Mick a3

Mellow Yellow
Reaction score
I seen a mod on here a while back someone had located the aux under there handbrake area. I'm looking for the small AUX flap/cover....

I'm guessing you get these standard in some audi's as I seen one in a one of them new seat's that look ridicously like an A4.

Any help or info woud be appreciated guys
Mick

Last edited:
Hello mate, what are you after exactly? Are you after the cover\part no.? or description of the mod or how it looks in the car? I can help you with the latter (how it looks in the car as standard in an A3)

I have this flap as standard in my S3...

I seen a mod on here a while back someone had located the aux under there handbrake area. I'm looking for the small AUX flap/cover....

I'm guessing you get these standard in some audi's as I seen one in a one of them new seat's that look ridicously like an A4.

Any help or info woud be appreciated guys
Mick

They do come standard on some Audi's, I have one in the cubby hole under the armrest on my A5, it's an Aux-in socket with a little square flap that hinges. I don't know what the part number is i'm afraid.

Given that the new A4, the Q5 and maybe other Audi's have a similar cockpit to the A5, I expect it's a fairly standard part to get hold of from Audi.

They do come standard on some Audi's, I have one in the cubby hole under the armrest on my A5, it's an Aux-in socket with a little square flap that hinges

Aux-in socket sorry, Couldnt think of the name of it at all my mind went blank.

Yeah its that i'm looking for was searching online for the totally wrong part! I'l have a search online now, If all fails i'l phone audi tommorow.

Thanks again guys, Sorry about the confusion.

8J0 035 475let us know how it goes, might consider doing this myself, think you might need a new plastic trim for under the handbrake so it has a hole for the aux port