AUDI UK now offering a free kit to all Nardo orders

Evotion

The Greed For Speed
Reaction score
Very generous from AUDI.....

Denardo

Reactions: RGBARGEE, teslaboy, T-800 and 5 others
Nardo for the win, only paint that I like from what’s available...unless you pay 2k for a custom colour like sepamg or racing mica. No deal.

Reactions: Joe4842 and Terminator x
Gets rid of that Nando’s grey

Reactions: RGBARGEE and Evotion
Nardo for the win, only paint that I like from what’s available...unless you pay 2k for a custom colour like sepamg or racing mica. No deal.

Racing Mica, my friend :friends: ;)

Reactions: ice_cube99 and FBF01
When’s you car here buddy?! Can’t wait to see it
Fraser, you gotta be kidding me. The lad writes a 4000 word daily update on another thread!

Reactions: zaka7, Evotion, Joe4842 and 3 others
Yep nasty ...

TX.
534a0cb0984085ad86730c7ce581e264.jpg

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: FranA3, Ed_rx7, Jassyo06 and 5 others
Fraser, you gotta be kidding me. The lad writes a 4000 word daily update on another thread!

Lol, just back from my stag in Barcelona last night and given I’ve been away from the forum for a few days I’ve not ventured in to that thread yet lol

Lol. Nardo equals primer. I saw a yiannizi vid on you tube and some weird wrapped their car to nardo. ...weirdo

Reactions: RGBARGEE
When’s you car here buddy?! Can’t wait to see it

It started its journey on the trek by train from Factory to Port at 5am Sunday morning :D Hoping to see it in a few weeks, at the latest....

I will be sure to post up some pre-prep photos.

Reactions: FBF01

I’m holding back now DOC, especially after I was able to confirm the tracker is a load of balls ;)

Reactions: D0C
Just to be clear.. Although my Black and Alu Pack with Titanium rotors looks superb on this car if I went for a new FL I would like a Nardo with black pack. However, missus will never go for that so I would likely get one of the blues, maybe even a custom one - something darket.

Just to be clear.. Although my Black and Alu Pack with Titanium rotors looks superb on this car if I went for a new FL I would like a Nardo with black pack. However, missus will never go for that so I would likely get one of the blues, maybe even a custom one - something darket.

Like Mica Blue ;)

Reactions: Evotion
Like Mica Blue ;)
Absolutely, a great choice of colour and will really stand out - have to keep it clean though..
Mind you I get the impression you will clean it thoroughly each time you drive it out. :)

I'd probably make it customer and put in some purple and silver flakes.

Absolutely, a great choice of colour and will really stand out - have to keep it clean though..
Mind you I get the impression you will clean it thoroughly each time you drive it out. :)

I'd probably make it customer and put in some purple and silver flakes.

Mine isn’t planned to see a wet road, so fingers crossed it won’t be too bad.

Mine isn’t planned to see a wet road, so fingers crossed it won’t be too bad.
You're spending a lot of money on the car. By all means look after it, but also make sure you enjoy it!

Reactions: AudiNutta