1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Audi stream2air device

Jay_78 May 3, 2019

1. Jay_78

Jay_78 Registered User

Hi all

Purchase a device called audistream2air. Plugs into aux slot in glovebox and works as bluetooth connection. Can then connect Samsung phone to and play music from phone over bluetooth via aux connection. Plays well however dont understand why there is so much interference when no music is playing. Also noticed huge difference in output. Has to be turned up when playing over this bluetooth device. However if switch straight over to radio the volume is very high. Any advice or is it just another dodgy product off the internet?

Thanks

James

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Marky007

Marky007 A4 Sline

I just use my sd slot put all my music on there with excellent sound quality

4. Jay_78

Jay_78 Registered User

Tried that first and found it only played a few mp3's I had put on it. About 70% of them would not play. Just greyed out and skipped to next one. Hence I turned to this bluetooth product that plugs into AUX.

5. cbeadle2508

cbeadle2508 Registered User

Might sound a really stupid suggestion but was the volume low on your phone so you turn the car volume up to compensate? Then obviously when you go to radio it’s a lot louder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk