Audi s3 stage 2

Thanks mate I will bare that in mind, I think you have just made my decision to go with the TTE480 lol

I'm sure you'll be pleased

For anyone not doing the whole big turbo thing these make good sense.
If they'd been around a few years ago I'd probably have chosen one.

TTE make some excellent products.

Reactions: S3WOW and S.
Consider adding R8 spark plugs to that list (NGK PFR7W-T) as they are known for their self-cleaning properties due to the 3-prong design.

Hi mate, where can you get the NGK PFR7W-T spark plugs from in the UK? I know that Andy at Storm recommended them to you but I can only find them on their US website, however there's 5592/6840 etc. so I have no idea which one's to go for..

Hi mate, where can you get the NGK PFR7W-T spark plugs from in the UK? I know that Andy at Storm recommended them to you but I can only find them on their US website, however there's 5592/6840 etc. so I have no idea which one's to go for..

I think you need 5592 as these are the ones that have three prongs. I would double-check with Andy though - my invoice just said R8 plugs lol

Here is a UK suplier - http://www.sparkplugs.co.uk/ngk-standard-spark-plug-pfr7w-tg

Reactions: HHS3
Just a little update all booked In for the TTE480 upgrade at AKS tuning, turbo ordered and deposit paid roll on June.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaine19, HHS3, paul_zx6r and 1 other person
Just a little update all booked In for the TTE480 upgrade at AKS tuning, turbo ordered and deposit paid roll on June.

Excellent summer present!

Hope it all goes well

Reactions: S3WOW
Awesome news!!!! Keep me posted with how it goes. Who is tuning it for you? I have one week till I get home from working away for nearly 5 months. 5 months without playing with my tte480 s3, not long now!!!!! Can't wait. You won't be disappointed

Reactions: S3WOW
I will do mate, AKS are doing the work for me, i bet that was a long 5 months lol and thanks for the advice

How did the upgrade to the TTE 480 go? Like driving a completely new car I imagine!

I wouldn't buy an airtec cooler - found that they aren't the best and the cores are quite cheaply made. If you want to run a hybrid K04 i'd run a PRO alloy inter cooler, much better quality and cooling than any others I've come across.

I wouldn't buy an airtec cooler - found that they aren't the best and the cores are quite cheaply made. If you want to run a hybrid K04 i'd run a PRO alloy inter cooler, much better quality and cooling than any others I've come across.
I've had an AirTech IC for about 10 months now and no issues.

Reactions: Kaine19