For Sale Audi S3 8V Sportback - Nogaro Blue - S-tronic

SkiddyRebel

Reaction score
Hi All,

For sale is my much loved S3 Sportback in the breath-taking Nogaro Blue Pearl, having just covered 31,000 miles. It’s on a ’64 plate and its condition is immaculate.

The car has just been MOT’d (24th September), where it came back with the advisories of needing two new tyres and front brake pads, so I have just spent the best part of £600 on two new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S’ to match all round, new front pads and also got the haldex oil changed at the same time.

This car literally wants for nothing and I would keep it but needs must…

The car is very highly spec’d with the following options:

Exclusive Nogaro Blue
S-tronic gearbox
Black optics pack
Black roof rails
Magride
Adaptive cruise control
LED Matrix headlights
Tech pack - MMI Nav high (with larger screen)
Hill-hold assist
Folding Mirrors
B&O sound system
19” Alloy upgrade
Black interior inlays
Genuine Audi Carbon Fibre mirror covers

Bad points: There's always some... A couple of wheels have very minor marks, but nothing too noticeable. There might be the odd small stone chip due to its age, but again, nothing that stands out.

The car has had no expense spared in my ownership with full-service history and as mentioned has just had the haldex oil replaced and clutch pump strainer cleaned.

I’ve attached a photo to the post but due to the rubbish weather, I haven’t had a chance to take any decent shots yet, so will aim to get some more together at the weekend. If you have any questions, then please feel free to call or whatsapp me on 07745 363653

Due to its condition, spec and recent spend on it, I’m looking for £21,995, however, I am open to sensible offers as long as it goes to the correct home!

Thanks,

Marc

Attachments

• s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    845.3 KB · Views: 984
Last edited:
Reactions: Adam14 and SPIKE_
That’s a cracking S3, and what a colour! GLWTS, although I’d suggest it won’t sit long.

Thanks! The photos really don't do it justice. I absolutely love the car, but have an itch in the shape of a 911 that I need to scratch... I'm sure selling this will be one that I regret!

Reactions: SPIKE_
Bump - price drop - £21,000 Ono (that stands for or nearest offer, not £4500 below what it’s advertised for!)

I can’t explain how immaculate this car is and how incredible nogaro is in the flesh. Someone will be very happy with this car!