audi rs3 pricing . my thoughts

I'd have another RS3 no bother. The only thing is though I'd be likely to wait till the new platform appears 2018 with rs prob year or so after that. That'd be perfect for me. I can't see me going anywhere else apart from the RS brand. It's a class above the rest, BMW and Mercedes included in that as well.
Agree.

Updated brakes would only invalidate the brake part of the warranty Snake and as they'd be new who cares! I've also heard that brakes count as wear and tear after 6 months from new anyway so doubt Audi would even cover ours now.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Radman and Snake Pliskin
Agree.

Updated brakes would only invalidate the brake part of the warranty Snake and as they'd be new who cares! I've also heard that brakes count as wear and tear after 6 months from new anyway so doubt Audi would even cover ours now.

TX.

Hmmm yeah that's a fair point but there is still the principle that we shouldn't have to shell out over a £grand on new parts because what Audi supplied is $hi7er !

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Terminator x
Well if Audi get their way I'll need new pads and disks within next few months and they want £1300 for that! Car only 17 months old with 24k miles.

TX.

Well if Audi get their way I'll need new pads and disks within next few months and they want £1300 for that! Car only 17 months old with 24k miles.

TX.

That sucks big time !
No way you should need new discs in 24k miles.

@terminator x

Saying that ....

24k miles could be considered superb !

I've had 3 sets of wavy discs (originals & 2 replacements) in just 6k miles ... & on my 4th set of new circular discs now.

First 2 for brake squeal & last change for warping.

So all things considered 24k miles out of one set is remarkable lol :)

Reactions: Terminator x

TX.

Get Tom wriggly ap fronts Tx job done

Reactions: Terminator x
@terminator x

Saying that ....

24k miles could be considered superb !

I've had 3 sets of wavy discs (originals & 2 replacements) in just 6k miles ... & on my 4th set of new circular discs now.

First 2 for brake squeal & last change for warping.

So all things considered 24k miles out of one set is remarkable lol :)

Have you paid for them too or have they replaced them under warranty/goodwill?

Was out today and got a very nice compliment for the car from some older bloke in a 911 at a Petrol station, spent a couple of minutes chatting much to the annoyance of the folks waiting. That's the beauty of these cars, they draw admiration from petrol heads.

Reactions: Rs1, AudiNutta, 45bvtc and 2 others
All replaced free of charge under warranty ... thankfully !

Nice, you are a winner :). You have probably the extra warranty? Although they can maybe deny it anyway? You are the first I have heard getting so many pairs of discs on warranty. Hopefully cost ends up on their desk in Germany so they get it.

Nice, you are a winner :). You have probably the extra warranty? Although they can maybe deny it anyway? You are the first I have heard getting so many pairs of discs on warranty. Hopefully cost ends up on their desk in Germany so they get it.

The wavy discs are totally flawed in so many ways. Hopefully the number of cars that have had disc replacements round the world under warranty has woken Audi up to the issue. As noted the circular discs are far superior & other than the occasional low speed squeal they are a huge improvement.

Mine were awful this morning. It's so embarrassing. I'll be calling Audi later to have a word...

Reactions: AudiNutta