Audi Heartbeat sound in the B9

stevie_s

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but I had a TT a loan car and when you switched off the ignition it played the Audi Heartbeat sound when you opened the door. Is this available on the A4 B9 (I haven't found it yet!)

Never heard of that one before.

Not sure it would be high on my list of mods :) .

Reactions: Sandra
Not bothered about a mod, it's standard in the TT aparently.

The TT VC is miles better than the ones fitted on the A4, I wish they had all the functionality on it so that you can switch off the central screen or have it just to display media/radio info

What is different about them @A4B9? I drove a TT a while back with VC on it and found the A4 to be no different? I regularly drive with the main screen switched off, and control what I need from the VC.
The only main difference is that the central console controls don't adjust items in the VC. But the same menus etc are available using the steering wheel controls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The TT VC is miles better than the ones fitted on the A4, I wish they had all the functionality on it so that you can switch off the central screen or have it just to display media/radio info
You CAN switch off the main screen in the B9 and have the VC display just media/radio info!

You can't browse all your media, read messages from your phone or enter destinations on the sat nav using the VC like you can on the TT

You can't browse all your media, read messages from your phone or enter destinations on the sat nav using the VC like you can on the TT
I do hope you're spending a little of your concentration on actually driving the thing.

Reactions: Rob_F and desertstorm
and what makes you think I don't? I'm just giving examples of things the TT VC does that the A4 VC doesn't

I think the difference is the TT doesn't have a central screen hence why it's VC has to do everything.

Quite, and in this case two screens are better than one as it means your passenger can also change the MMI....