1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Audi Connect subscription renewal

Smickers Nov 20, 2019

1. Smickers

Smickers Registered User

After a free renewal of licences for Audi Connect, my subscription is due to expire. Equally I'm sure a lot of tech pack owners will be in the same boat for 66 plate vehicles. Has anybody got an idea of prices? Or if I purchase a data sim, will this give me the same functionality? TIA

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Happy Grumpz

Happy Grumpz Well-Known Member Silver Supporter

Smickers, contact Audi customer services, I've read other have done the same and they've just extended the licence FOC.

Good luck :)

4. Happy Grumpz

Happy Grumpz Well-Known Member Silver Supporter

Actually, this was further down...

5. Fozzie1960

Fozzie1960 Registered User

6. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member

Mine was due expire on the 29th October, after three years. Drove the car on that day and found that the licences had rolled over for another year...

Happy Grumpz likes this.
  7. gregpot2000

gregpot2000 Registered User

Yeah just drop them an email with your vin they'll do it for free. Did mine earlier this year....they made a mistake and did it for 2 not 1 year!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

8. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member

Didn't have to do that, others with the same three year connect free subscription had the same experience. It's only with the sd card based sat nav would you need to contact Audi .

9. Fozzie1960

Not strictly true because mine did not roll over automatically. Hence my post explaining that Audi UK Customer Care is longer responsible for extending licences.

10. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member

Ah, my apologies I did't realise yours hadn't. I stand corrected...

11. shadenville

shadenville Registered User

Mine expired a few days ago - but I just reached out to Audi UK via twitter, I then had a quick message back saying that they’d extend it if I DM’d them with my VIN - which I did. Was showing in the MMI as extended by a year a few days later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuke2u likes this.
  12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. Fozzie1960

That’s interesting because when I reached out to Audi UK they responded with the message in the attached,

32E6EB9C-0693-46E9-822D-5E7FBD3A1E86.png

14. shadenville

shadenville Registered User

Looking back - I actually sent them messages at the end of October, even though it only expired yesterday - so they may have changed policy as from 1st Nov?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk