3 Month Audi Connect Subscription Extension?

nathanrich

Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TFSI 204 S-Tronic Black Edition
Reaction score
I've had 6 calls with Audi UK customer services on this subject. I just want to extend the initial audi connect 3 month trial, but no one seems able to do this for me! It's as if I'm the first person on the planet to mention it to them. This issue has been going on for 2 months now withough success.

Surely someone knows how to extend audi connect in audi customer services?! It's laughable.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Ive read elesewhere that its possible to get it extended for another year. Who did you speak to? What should I say? How did you succeed?

I really like the Google maps and online traffic updates.

I contacted Audi customer service (customer.services@audi.co.uk), they called me back to say they were looking into it. I then got a call a week or so later saying that I could have a 12 month extension but that it would take 2 weeks. On day 12 my Audi connect was back up and running.

Thanks for the response.

I've done exactly this on several occasions but with no luck. My case has now been escalated internally apparently.

All my audi connect features are set to expire in 2 days time at the end of my 3 month trial, except Online Traffic Information which has apparently been extended for 12 months.

I don't think it helps that each of the 15ish separate audi connect features all have their own individual licence period when you look in the MMI settings. Seems to cause confusion.

Hopefully it should get resolved, but there is no way audi customer services should be this unaware of what is on face value a very simple request.